Sike

Hahaha got em. But on the real though, I'll still update this for y'all, it's just gonna take some time, that's all. But sorry for the lateness and enjoy!!!!

It was like tour buses full of memories slammed into my head. Everything was coming back and fast. Then darkness hit me.

Billie's POV

I was showing Y/n some songs of his which seemed to give him some if his memory back. Fuck it's working...

He doesn't seem like he's okay though.

Just as I was about to ask him if he's okay, he fell to the ground.

I immediately got down on my knees and held him in my arms, panicking. I felt his toned chest and was glad to hear a heartbeat.

Billie : FINNEAS! RYAN!

They came running in after I called. Their faces filled with shock and fear.

Finneas : What happened?!

Billie : I don't know. I was playing him a few of his songs a-and he was remembering but then he passed out like a little bitch.

Ryan : Let's just hope that this isn't serious. Should we take him to the doc?

Finneas : I don't think it'll be necessary, he just fainted, but keep the ambulance on speed dial just to be safe.

Y/n POV

I open my eyes to find myself laying on Billie's lap. I stare deep into her unbelievable blue eyes as she scratches my hair.

Billie : You finally awake?

She says with a chuckle. A bit frightened and disoriented, I jump off the couch and onto my feet and a headache kicks in and I wince in pain.

Y/n : Yeah... What happened?

Billie : After I played you some of your songs you passed out.

Y/n : Ahhh, well I guess I'm still good. I remember you playing me my songs.

Billie : And?

Y/n : And what?

Billie : Do you remember everything? Or at least something?

Y/n : Yeah I actually do.

Billie jumps off the couch and hangs onto me.

Billie : Hahaaa. I fucking knew it!

I nervously laugh as I try and get her off of me. Although everything is way clearer, I still don't have that Ryan said i have towards her. Is there something wrong with me?

Just then, Finn and Ryan walks in from the front door holding F/F.

Finn : Oh shit he's awake.

Ryan : Ayyy mah mans.

They say as they hand the food they bought to us and sat around me.

I manage to sit away from the oddly clingy Billie as we speak about what I remember.

As soon as we were done eating, Billie got ready to go shower and Finn went to go finish off a track leaving myself and Ryan.

Ryan puts his arms around his head and kicks back his legs.

Ryan : Sooooo bruh, why you looking down?

Y/n : Still tryna process a loootttt of shit man.

Ryan : Like?

Y/n : For example... I was in love with Billie but then she fucked me over.

Ryan : Where are you going with this?

Y/n : I don't know man, again, I'm still tryna process everything. Just help me with this, my memory is still foggy. So she went to go fuck with this guy, P, even though she had a crush on me.

Ryan : The dudes name was Q, and yeah.

Y/n : Whatever man. Anyways, so then she got her heart broken by that dude and came to cry by me, even after she kicked me out of this house, right?

Ryan : So far so good.

Y/n : Then after I left everyone and was sad as fuck, she called me like way early in the morning. She said something along the lines of her wanting to talk. My dumbass decided to walk until here and that's when I remember seeing the Merc that fucked me up.

Ryan : Well I don't know if that was correct coz Billie didn't wanna talk about it.

Y/n : So who's fault is it?

Ryan : What do you mean?

Y/n : Who's fault is it that I got in this accident? Mine or Billie's?

Ryan : I mean... I guess it's kinda both your faults. A lack of communication bro. You decided to be a dumbass and walk out early in the morning and Billie was holding in her feelings.

Y/n : But anyw-

Ryan : Wait...

Y/n : What?

Ryan : Describe that Merc to me.

Y/n : Uhm.... black, tinted windows, I can't remember the exact model but it was one of those SUV's.

Ryan : No... Fucking... Way...

Y/n : What?

Ryan gets up and speed walks towards the front door.

Ryan : Come on man, I'll explain on the way, you're driving by the way.

Y/n : But my car is back at my pla-

Ryan throws the keys to my car and i catch it. He smiles as I stare with confusion in my face, but because it's my best friend, I comply.