WIKIPEDIA

Prince James

Prince of Wales (more)

Prince James in 2017

Born:  24 december 1981 (38)

London, United Kingdom

Full name: James Alexander Artur Spencer

House: Windsor

Father: Charles, Prince of Wales

Mother: Lady Diana Spencer

Military Career

Allegiance: United Kingdom

Service/Branch: British Army 

Years of Service: 2002- 2015

Battles/Wars: War in Afghanistan 

Prince James of Wales (James Alexander Arthur Spencer; born 24 December 1981) is a member of the Brithish Royal Family . He is the eldest son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Lady Diana Spencer. Since birth, he has been second in the line of sucession to the British throne .

James was educated at four schools in the United Kingdom and studied for a degree at  NYU . During a gap year , he spent time in India and  Africa. In December 2002  underwent officer training at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst. He was commissioned as Capitan into the Blue and Royals , serving temporarily with his brother,Prince Harry , and completed his training as Major. In 2007–08, he served over 20 weeks  in Helmand, Afghanistan, but was pulled out after an Australian magazine revealed his presence there.  He left the army in June 2015.

Sophia Thomas

Sophia Thomas in 2017

Born: Sophia Marie Thomas

December 13, 1992

Nashville, Tenesse, U.S.

Occupation: Singer-songwriter, record producer, music video director, actress, businesswoman

Years Active: 2004-present

Net Worth: $360 Million (2017 estimated)

Sophia Marie Thomas(born December 13, 1992) is an American singer-songwriter. She is known for narrative songs  about her personal life, which have received widespread media coverage. At age 14, Thomas became the youngest artist signed by the Sony publishing house and, at age 15, she signed her first record deal. Her 2006 debut album  was the longest-charting album of the 2000s in the US. Its third single, "Our Song", made her the youngest person to single-handedly write and perform a number-one song on the Billboard Hot Country chart. Thomas's second album, Fearless, was released in 2008. Buoyed by the pop crossover success of the singles "Love Story" and "You Belong With Me", it became the US's best-selling album of 2009 and was certified in the US. The album won four Grammy Awards , and Thomas became the youngest Album Of the Year  winner.

Often described by the media as "America's Sweetheart", Thomas insists she does not "live by all these rigid, weird rules that make me feel all fenced in. I just like the way that I feel like, and that makes me feel very free". She refuses to take part in overly sexualized photo-shoots.  Vogue namedThomas an Icon of American Style in 2011. In 2014 she topped People's annual best dressed list. In 2015, she was named Woman of the Year  and ranked first on 's Hot 100 list.