"I am not baby" she whine and tear escaped her eyes and i burst into laughter. In all this she only heard baby word.

"Yes you are" I said and sat up while taking her with me making duvet slipped from her body but she immediately cover her body with duvet.

"My crybaby" I squeezed her cheeks.
"Maan" she slap my hands and I chuckled. While she hug me.

"Maan I don't want to go.. I want to sleep in your arms.. please" she pleaded. And sighed in frustrating. And move back.

"Hana I am telling you last time.. go! don't make myself repeat! don't you understand if anyone saw us then they will make it big deal.. and i don't want this" I said rudely in little louder. She flinch at my voice and move back and many tears left her eyes. Making my heart tighten. But I ignored this.

First i have to control on my own feelings before I control her.

I told myself and look away.

**************

Author's POV

Hana felt her heart clenched at his words. She really wanted to spent this whole night with him but he didn't wanted this. So she move back and look for something to wear. Rahmaan rip her dress last night so she didn't have her dress to wear.

She looked back at him but he was not looking at her. She again roam her eyes and landed on rahmaan's shirt. Hana slowly crawl carefully holding that duvet around her. And get out off the bed.

Rahmaan looked at her and saw her picking his shirt.

"What are you doing?" He asked and got out of from the bed.

"Um...you rip my dress" she whispered blushing. And a smile made his way to his lips. She could feel his gaze and that make her cheeks even heated up.

"Can I wear this?" She asked innocently making rahmaan's smiled widened.

"Okay" he said and hana look up at him. And started walking toward bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Rahmaan asked. She didn't turned.

"Bathroom for shower" she replied and he nodded. And said"okay"

She went inside the bathroom after taking shower she wore his shirt and look at herself and palm her face.

This shirt only came to her mid-thigh.
She huff and rubber her face.

"Uh.. Maan" she called him after debating herself for few minutes.

"Hmm" he hummed from the bed. His eyes were closed.

"Um.. can you please... Give me your...any trouser?" she asked hesitantly. And a chuckled escaped his mouth at her adorableness.

He opened his eyes and jum off from the bed and went to his wardrobe. Taking out his trouser he walked toward washroom.

"Hana take this" hana startled hearing his voice behind the door she was feeling disappointment when he didn't replied. But hearing his voice she smiled.

Opening the door slightly she held her hand out but instead giving her trouser he held her hand and pulled her out. Making hana gasp loudly.

Rahmaan looked at her head to toe and again admired her beauty.

"Maan leave me" she implore blushing.

"Your mine hana... And you don't have to be shy in front of me...." He paused and came closer to her ear.

"...there is nothing I haven't saw yet hana" she gasp and pushed him feeling embarrassed and rahmaan burst in laughter.

"Your so dirty" she said looking away from him.