Her thoughts were disturbed by her phone ring. She looks at her phone and saw Nandini calling. She answers the call while walking back to the hall.

Avni : hello Nandini.

Nandini : hello baby doll. I called you to inform that we are thinking to visit office today. Do you want join us?

Avni : I won't be able to come today. I will join after few days. Please handle it in my absence.

Nandini : absolutely we will! You don't need to tell us. Take care. We will catch up later.

Avni : yes! Bye!

She ends the call and sat next to swetha.

Swetha : Avni. When are you going to Neela house?

Avni : I'm not sure mom. Neil didn't say a word. I'll have a word with him when he comes back.

Swetha nodded her head and asks them to come to have breakfast. They all headed to dinning table.

Neil comes back home in the afternoon and looks at his wife who sat in living hall by herself engrossed on her phone and not acknowledging his presence. He smiles and went behind her encircling his arms around her waist and nuzzling his face into her neck.

Her fingers stops and tilting her head up she looks at him.

Neil smiles planking a kiss on her neck. His fingers brushed against her waist.

Neil : what are you doing sitting alone Jaan?

Avni : I was waiting for you. Mom and Bebe went out. And dad is in office. Where did you go?

Neil : oh! I had some work. Can I please get fresh up then we will also leave?

Avni : okay! Do you want to eat your lunch?

Neil : no Jaan! I will have it later. Plus I'm not even hungry. Give me few minutes, I'll be back soon.

She nodded her head and got busy scrolling down her phone while he went to back to their room.

Her head snaps as she heard his footsteps. She looks up and smiles seeing him dressed up in a causal. Her smiles grew bigger as she took a minute to look over his body how handsome he looks in that attire.

She stands up and walks to him forwarding her phone to him. He smiles and taking her phone, he shoves it into his pocket and holding her hand starts walking towards the exits.

( Avni's attire)

( Avni's attire)

Neil opens the door and get sued her to get in. She blinks her eyes and mouthing a small thank you she gets inside. Neil closing the door went his side and settled down.

He fastened his seatbelt and looks at Avni who did the same looking at him.

Neil : I know you might have many questions running inside your tiny brain but hold onto those questions. I'll answer them when we get there.