"Well, that's not a big deal. But I should have shared that experience with you. That was actually surprising and I never believed in such things until I extremely experienced it..." he now said switching our positions.

"What was that?" The curiosity was taking the best of me..

"Remember the day I opened my eyes being in my coma state for few days in the hospital bed...."

"Hmm .. yeah. How will I forget that day baby? It was---huh.. I don't even wanna remind that day I thought I would lose you.. Oh no. I do--don't really wanna remind of it.."

"I know..." He drew me closer to his chest as he tilted his body back into a sleeping position. He was now lying flat beneath me whilst I was on top of him. I snuggled myself more and more to him. His breaths were fanning on top of my brow..

"Now spill the tea. What did you want to tell me?" I asked him playing with a hair on his chest.

"Something incredible happened when I was in my coma state. You know who saved me from that horrible condition?" His hand was running over the length of my arm.

"Who?" I lifted my face a little bit up so that I could hear him well.

"That's our unborn baby...."
I was shocked.

"Huh?" I was confused at his words. "What do you mean?"

"Yes, our baby is an angel from heaven. He already became a hero in his Daddy's life by saving his daddy...." I lifted my head to fully face him....
"When I thought that I was dying, I heard his angelic voice from heaven calling me. He told me not to leave his mommy and him as well. He asked me to stay.. That was so unreal..yet real.." Emrys' words had me frozen me to my bones....

"Did our baby do that?"

"Of course he did save me...'' he said tucking a tress of my hair behind my ears.... A convulsive shiver passed through me making my bones freeze as well.. I didn't know what to tell. I felt as if my vocals got struck in my throat whilst my brain stopped functioning...

"Fairy... Fairy..."

"Huh?"

"Where have you been? I have been talking to you. But you were not listening to me. What happened? You are sweating too. What's wrong baby? You feeling alright?" He was concerned of me.

"Um.. No. No. I am fine...." I tried to wipe it off..

"Then why are you sweating baby?"

My heart was aching to voice myself out. I was afraid if he got to know this truth he would barge at me or push me away.

Well! I should be doing this.

There's no need of hiding this anymore. Emrys should know this. He has all the rights to know of this....

"Em--Emmy...." My voice wobbled with emotions..

"Yes sweetheart..." He said as he kissed my cheek down to the slope of my neck.... I was staring down at him as he was lying beneath me...

"I have to tell you some other thing..." I added a bit confidence to my wobbling voice.

"Yes baby I am listening..." He said through the kissing.. His kissing set my brain running riots. The strokes he gave my body from his tongue made my breaths run faster..
"Ba-baby stop...." I said through my whimper.

"Hmm. NO.. Tell me I am listening...." He kissed the valley between my breasts whilst he kept cupping my udders as they were heavily hanging above his chest to which my nipples instantly got erected... I was recklessly panting at his magical and wonderful touches on my body....