𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒂 | 002

˚❀ ⋆。˚❃.🏹💭🕊.˚❀ ⋆。˚❃

playιng: [20 Mins] - [Lil Uzi Vert] 1:35 ─────────────── 3:40

as i discern the noises of my alarm clock going off, i carefully get myself up and limp over to turn off my alarm.
˚ ⋆。˚
while up i come to the decision that i should probably start getting ready for the last day of school. it's quite early but, i think i'll need the time.
˚ ⋆。˚
while grabbing the outfit i liked the most and placing it onto my bed, i grab a towel from my closet and head into my bathroom to take a shower.
˚ ⋆。˚
after my shower i changed into the outfit i had planned out for the day and imagined the type of hairstyle i would like for today as i blow-dry my hair out from the damp state it was in. later on after figuring out my hairstyle, i have came to the conclusion of a half up and half down style with curls.
˚ ⋆。˚
soon after i finished my style i finally grabbed the ankle brace for my foot and wrapped it on, put on my shoes and grabbed my bag to walk downstairs. since my mother was on her business trip, i anticipated that i should go out for breakfast today. as i grabbed my car keys, i locked the door behind me to continue my plans i had for today.
˚ ⋆。˚
while in the drive-thru for starbucks, i heard a noise come from my phone.

* ding,ding *

the contact read "kairi".
ah yes, kairi cosentino, one of my best friends since 7th grade. of course the message read that if i could pick him up. i replied with a simple "yes be there in 10" and shut off my phone.
˚ ⋆。˚
on the way to kairi's house, i plugged in my aux and put on some songs to get me hyped up for the last day of school. soon as i pulled up to kairi's house, i simply honked and the 5'5 boy came rushing outside. he looked to his left and saw i had went to starbucks. he looked at me with a stare and before he could ask the question he asks every time i go get breakfast, i pull out the little baggie holding his cake pop inside and handed it to him.
˚ ⋆。˚
as soon as we pulled up to the school parking lot & parked, we headed inside of the building. finally, the last day of hell, can't wait to leave and get into senior year ! as kairi and i made our way through the crowded hallways we finally get to our lockers and meet up with the rest of the boys.
˚ ⋆。˚
the boys all greet kairi and i with a smile and return to getting things from out their lockers. a couple minutes later the bell indicating us to start heading to class rings, and we all go our separate ways.
*skipping till after school, nothing interesting happens at least not yet*
˚ ⋆。˚
after we've all finished our classes i decided to stay after school for the boys last practice & game. i know it seems weird to have a game on the last day of school but that's not my decision to judge. as i start walking towards the back of the school i feel someone grab my shoulder indicating me to stop me in my tracks and turn around. as i turn around i mentally roll my eyes at the sight i see, sebastien andrades, my ex-boyfriend.
˚ ⋆。˚
[ new character unlocked ! ]

sebastien andrades16 years— socials —main ; sebastienandradesspam ; stfusebastien˚✩ ⋆。˚

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

sebastien andrades
16 years
socials —
main ; sebastienandrades
spam ; stfusebastien
˚ ⋆。˚