"Whatcha think?" "Looks really nice on you." We both smile before Ms. Konan gets a smirk. "It would look nicer if Izuku put it on your left ring finger instead." We go completely red at this realizing what she meant. "To be honest, I don't think your parents would mind it at all if you did. You both truly do make an adorable pair." Ms, Konan starts to laugh as I begin to lose my ability to deal with it anymore. "Enough teasing the children Konan. The trip was long and I'm expecting them to wish to return home after the meeting." 'Meeting?' "Very well, follow me you two." We start to follow Ms. Konan into the school completely confused where were going.

At Ground Gamma

We enter into a building that was called Ground Gamma with the other Akatsuki members inside. "So were all here now? About time fearless leader." Mr. Hidan starts smirking at this with everyone standing around. "It would appear we all have completed our own objective." "Of course we have! We've been waiting here for you two!" Mr. Deidara starts shouting with Jiro next to him trying to understand this. "For those of you who do not know, the Akatsuki are a group of 10 individuals that seek out ultimate peace. The first generation had many flaws regarding in us being unable to accomplish this as we were. We sought this through decrepit means as using power to rule over others and destroy those who stood in our paths with the tailed beasts. We now know that was wrong and wish to fix our own mistakes."

Everyone looked around to see all the Akatskuki members not too pleasant with hearing this. "As a way to fix things, we decided to remake the Akatsuki with a disciple to take our place and do what we should have done long ago. Become protectors of peace instead of dictators." Everyone looked around to see who they were following.

"Sasori, your disciple is Momo Yaoyorozu. You have given her the 'sphere' ring for her left thumb. Hidan, your disciple is Ibara Shiozaki. You have given her the 'three' ring for her left pointer. Kakuzu, your disciple is Ejiro Kirishima. You have given him the 'north' ring for his left middle. Kisame, your disciple is Tsuyu Asui. You have given her the 'south' ring for her left ring. Orochimaru, your disciple is Setsuna Tokage. You have given her the 'sky' ring for her left pinky. Zetsu, your disciple is Hitoshi Shinso. You have given him the 'boar' ring for his right pinky. Itachi, your disciple is Shoto Todoroki. You have given him the 'scarlet' ring for his right ring. Konan, your disciple is Ochako Uraraka. You have given her the 'white' ring for her right middle. Deidara, your disciple is Kyoka Jiro. You have given her the 'blue-green' ring for her right pointer. And finally, my disciple is Izuku Midoriya. I have given him the 'zero' ring for his right thumb. These 10 will succeed us when the time comes. It is our job to guide them until then."

As we finish, Yaoyorozu and Jiro came over to me and Ocha. "Hey you two. How were your internships?" "It was nice. Iida and me learned a lot." "I got to learn to walk on fire." "That is so cool!" Jiro started to have her eyes open wide at this. "What did you two work on?" "I obtained a new technique to use a second puppet in my arsenal." Yaoyorozu opens a scroll for a puppet to come out.

" Yaoyorozu opens a scroll for a puppet to come out