Species Listing

Shapeshifters:

 Shapeshifters are said to be the sister species to the Werewolf, and rumor says that they are the more evolved species

Shapeshifters are said to be the sister species to the Werewolf, and rumor says that they are the more evolved species. Unlike Werewolves, they can shift into any animal as long as they've set eyes upon said animal either in person or through imagery. They do not have to bend their will to the full moon but find themselves drawn a bit more to their animalistic nature when it is out. Even the most powerful Shifters are capable to shift into another person, but it is a taxing and painful process that leaves the Shifter weak for hours if not days.

Shapeshifters are also of the fortunate whom can decide upon a mortal or immortal life. Their life span is based upon the frequency of their shifting. If they continue to change they will remain youthful and un-aging until another takes their life. But they may also stop shifting which will let them progress with the aging process until old age takes them.

Vampires:

 Vampires were one of the first species to be uncovered by the humans and also some of the oldest Underworld species

Vampires were one of the first species to be uncovered by the humans and also some of the oldest Underworld species. They need blood to live and although human blood is preferable, in these recent years many have had to resort to animal blood after the humans started taking Dark Metal supplements. Animal blood keeps them living but they are weak, their strength is nothing beyond that of a human’s and their speed is half it’s normal speed. Beyond that, sunlight is deathly to the vampires and once dusk hits, most cities are on lock down to keep themselves safe from the supernaturals.

Vampires though are truly immortal as long as they feed regularly. From the day they are turned they do not age, their hair does not grow and they remain cemented in time. Although it is possible for them to die it is almost impossible for a vampire to end its own life.

Fallen Angels: