I pulled the trigger.

The bullet went straight to her head.

She fell to the floor and her blood started to cover the spot where she is lying.

She is gone.

Four gone, three to go.

That day, I got Rafael beaten by me. Hanggang sa para bang na-hazing siya dahil puro pasa na ang kanyang mukha. Hindi na rin siya makalakad nang ayos dahil sa matigas na bagay na inihampas ko sa kanyang mga hita.

Iyon din ang dahilan kung bakit ko nagawa sa kanya ang nagawa ko kagabi. I am just too coked up to think clearly.

Well, not that it's entirely my fault. He is fucking wanting to get on my nerves by telling his dark lies to me. And he succeeded.

I really can't believe him.

He is a fucking psycho who just wants my dick.

He is fucking delusional and a downright liar.

He is nothing but a gayshit who only needs nothing but a blowjob.

That's what I thought.

That's what I really thought.

Until my own expectations woke me up today. Until . . . for the first time, I felt something painful inside of my chest. It's bullshit. It's fucking uncomfortable that I have no choice but to fucking tear up with my mouth agape.

Right now, I clearly see my baby with Luke.

Right here, from the window of the clinic.

Right on this moment, I can clearly see how Luke fuck my girlfriend. My baby is moaning hard as she kissed him with a passion she used to give me.

I am blinking.

Trying to blink the reality, I want to wake up.

This is just a nightmare. This is just a nightmare. This is just a nightmare. This is just a nightmare. This is just a nightmare. This is . . . no. This is the reality.

With my widened eyes that's flashing bottled fear, disappointment and anger. I fucking run away from this shit. I fucking paved a way against my fucking aching heart. But the pain, it's pointless to run for it. Lalo lang kasing humahapdi ang kirot sa puso ko sa bawat segundong lumilipas. At putangina, it's intorelable.

That was the moment when I saw Rafael. Paika-ika siyang naglalakad patungo sa daan ko. And with my fucking wobbly feet, I tried hard to walk towards him as quickly as possible.

Wala siyang nagawa noong makalapit na ako sa kanya. With all of my enveloped force, I fucking drag him towards a place where no one can see. Where no one can hear us. Behind a building of this fucking University.

Isinalya ko siya sa pader. I drag him from the collar and he is looking terrified right now. The fear I brought to him last night is still fresh on his fragile mind.

"Tell me, it's not true! Tell me, I am just dreaming!"

Lumunok muna siya ng laway. He is so fucking clever to get what I mean without me being straight to the point. "Calvin, I am telling the truth. And your friends . . . your friends are tolerating it."

Huminga siya nang malalim. Para bang tapos na tapos na sa lahat ng ito. "They all know about it but no one dares to tell you. Or atleast, warn you."

My grasp on his collar started to turn loose. Kasabay ng panghihina ng katawan ko ang panghihina ng aking mga kamay. Napabitaw na lang ako sa kanya.