What's in a dungeon?

Beginne am Anfang

Age: 789

Gender: Male

Aura: (Broken, please meditate to fix this, while at full Mp to restore.)

Mp: 1,000,000

Str: 56 (High for a mage, but... considering your other stats, not really anything worth mentioning. Still your weakest stat, 'Mr. Blademaster'.)

Agl: 149 (One hundred points were gained during the war due to intense periods of dodging and fighting, literally dancing among your enemies. You earned these, and I can finally apply these points.)

Dex: 68 

Con: 87 (Really -631. Your mana kept the decay that should've happened at bay, but now a godly power is preserving and repairing you. This will not and cannot last. Be warned.)

Int: 10,000+ (Cannot be leveled to any noticeable degree beyond this point. will only receive benefits when increasing one's stats here by tens of thousands of points.)

Wis: 1000 [+941*](I was hoping I could make you wiser eventually. Finally I have... now you might be able to figure out eternal youth. You have a month, make the most of it.)

Charisma: 169 [+154*](Very nice, my fleshy friend...)

Fth: 85 (Such a low number, considering all these years...)

Abilities: 

Call to the Maker: Your prayers are always heard. You will gain faith at a constant rate, as long as you take advantage of this fact. (That explains it... you stopped praying- how many centuries ago? I think before the war even began...)

A Toast to your Health!: Each point of Con. will affect you twice as much as it should, and every hundred levels in it, you will gain a spell, ability, or skill, related to it. (I had forgotten about this one after so long... I'm sorry, but wisdom is still more useful.)

Ancient: To achieve ancient status, one must live many times longer than their race is naturally meant too- by whatever means they can. Elves are unable to gain this ability. An Ancient can develop and maintain abilities and powers that should be impossible, as the system tends to evolve beyond what it is into what it could be. Aura is one example that no longer exists in the modern system. Few remember it.

Racial ability:

Humans gain six points to distribute however they choose, making them one of the poorest in total stats gained, but the most specialized and powerful of the races as a result. They also level up faster, and more steadily than any other race. Due to their short lives, they are insanely productive and inventive. As an ancient human, you also gain the ability to access or create bloodlines. By creating a bloodline of royal, noble, or variant status, you can create a permanent effect that blesses the entire family until the end of time, or until the end of their bloodline. The blessing can only be one that they already have, one stolen from something a dungeon created, or one you have. They are related to abilities, but every child in that family will have it. Increasing levels allow for increasing complexity of the bloodline, but there is a limit on how many of each may be created. 

Spell-list:

???**

---

Available status points: 0

Available ability points: 7

* Gained since you last leveled up 600+ years ago. 

** Held within grimoire, not listed here.