Second Floor Discovery

Start from the beginning

"It's salty and creamy, sweet as it goes down. You know, depending on his diet it can be really thick and sticky. It's hot, like it wants to burn the lining of my esophagus as it coats. I feel like it's stuck in my throat for days at a time. So, I swallow more."

"Interesting."   That turned me on.

 "Your sweet talk is driving me crazy Lar-Bear. Let's get on with this shit." Laurent chimes.

"You can actually breathe?" I was seriously asking. I'm confused as to why Larry has brother hemmed with his forearm to his throat.

"Lau here seems to think that you two won both rounds Téja. What do you think?"

I can't keep my eyes off of Laurent stroking that piece of steel between his legs. It's also being choked by a pink cock ring. That shit looks so sexy.

I answer, "I think it was a tie."

 "A tie breaker then?" Larry asks.

"Sure, why not."

Larry releases his brother.

Laurent catches his breath, "Yes! Like I said, let's get on with this shit!"

What are you getting yourself into Téja?

ROUND 3

 "Turn and face the wall Lau," Larry demands.

Laurent kicks off his shoes with the quickness, steps out of his pants and kicks them away. He turns to face the wall then lube magically appears in Larry's hand. How does he do that?

"Please open this Téja," he asks politely.

I'm sure he asked for my help just so his brother can figure out what he's doing.

"Sure."

He holds out two fingers, "Please do the honors?"

"Absolutely."

 I prepare Larry's fingers for insertion. He bites the shit out of Laurent's shoulder.

Laurent: "Oh sweet pleasure and pain baby..."

Larry: "Spread those cheeks."

Lau spreads his butt cheeks... happily it seems.

Larry: "Come stand next to me T, I want you to see this."