"How the hell did she get so drunk?" Alex asks shaking his head

The rest of the time was silent everyone was so tired and and Honesty was definitely shook from what just happened I don't think her or any of us have ever seen Riley so angry before.

"Hey um Thena do you think you can drive with Ryder?" Honesty mutters out quietly

"Of course" she replied back. I don't think any of us needed to know why she asked

We arrived at he house and everyone went inside except for Ryder Ashley Xander and Athena.

I went over to Ryder trying to help him get the wasted and tired Ashley out the car.

"I can do it myself it's fine" he pulls Ashley out and basically slings her over his shoulder and puts her in the back of her grey Audi A3. Athena gets into Alex's White ATS Cadillac as they drive off.

I turned around walking up to the Porch where Xander sat. I sat next to him. We sat there for a couple of minutes just enjoying each other's company. It wasn't awkward between us which I am glad for.

"Thank you Xan for helping me" I look up at him "it might not have been successful but It made me realize I don't need to trick a guy to like me if they like me they will come on their own"

"No problem and thank you, you taught me that I don't need to get revenge on everyone like I don't need to hold a grudge over something so small" he says standing up

"No problem" I smile "Well it's getting late and I know your tired"

"True well I'll see you Saturday right?" He asks walking to his car

"Saturday" I confirm walking inside after he drives away

It's quiet when I get inside I take off the heels and carry them upstairs walking into my room. I sit down on the bed letting out a long breath.

I put my hair up into a ponytail and walk to the bathroom. I get the make up wipes out the cabinet and start taking it off. After that is done I do my skin care routine because we don't need any acne.

I finish and go back in the room I take off the dress put it in my closet and put on my pajamas. I take out the photos we took Putting them on the dressers silently reminding me to give everyone theirs and take out the frames one of them bought me for my birthday.

I sit on my phone and watch YouTube. After a while I hear the front door closing which was obviously Athena and Ryder... I hope.

I hear a muffled "thanks" outside my door. The voice was deep and unless Thena was secretly a guy I'm pretty sure the voice belonged to Ryder.

I get up and tip toe towards the towards the door careful not to make a noise. I know it's not right to ease drop but curiosity got to me.

".... she was just embarrassed or hurt probably both you know" Athena says in a reassuring tone

"I know hopefully things change" He says "goodnight A"

"Night Ryder"

I walk back to the bed not really thinking about what they said. Maybe something happened to Ashley. I don't think too much about it and just decide to go I sleep.
—————————

I wake up I my alarm. I groan and roll over grabbing my phone and turning it off. I sit there for about 5 minutes before actually getting up. I trudge to the bathroom and get in the shower.

I stay in there for a good 30 minutes before getting out. I get dressed drying my hair with a towel. I leave it down letting it air dry. I go back into the bathroom brushing my teeth. I put in my retainer going down stairs.