Long-Lost Sibling Part 4-Thomas

Start from the beginning

"He's here."

* * * * *

Guards were running down the halls, guns in hand, as Janson pulled me the opposite way. The second the guard told us he was here, Janson's face turned into a dark scowl. He stood up, roughly grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room.

I didn't know where he was taking me, but it was definitely as far away from Thomas as possible. I didn't even have to ask. I knew the "he" they were talking about was Thomas.

"He's going to find me," I said as Janson pushed the elevator button over and over again.

"Shut up," he spat at me.

I didn't.

"You know how this is going to end, right?" I smirked when he shot me a glare. "It ends with your death, not mine."

I gasped when he pulled me closer to him, getting in my face. "We'll see about that," he whispered.

"Step away from her."

We turned around to see a few guards pointing their guns at me.

"What the hell are you. . ." Janson stopped talking when the guards took off their masks. I smiled, my eyes filling with tears of relief as I made eye contact with Thomas, Newt standing slightly behind him.

"Thomas," Janson sighed, sounding annoyed. "What are you doing here?"

"Let her go," Thomas said slowly. "Now."

"Don't make me do this," Janson warned.

"Do what?" Thomas scoffed.

"This."

I gasped as Janson pulled me against his chest and held his gun to my head. The once happy tears started streaming down my cheeks as I watched Thomas hesitate.

"Don't," he said, his voice breaking. "Please. Don't hurt her."

"Why are you doing this?" Newt asked. "Is it really worth it?"

I gasped when Janson moved his gun from me to Thomas. "It's necessary," Janson said through his teeth.

"Wait!" I yelled when he cocked his gun, still pointing it at Thomas. I looked at Thomas, sending him an apologetic look.

"I'll do it," I sighed. "You can take as much blood, cells, whatever else you need. You can run all the tests you want on me, just. . . Just don't hurt him."

I held my breath as Janson debated. "Please," I said softly. "Just let them go and I'll do whatever you want."

"Y/N," Thomas whispered. "Don't do this."

"They get to leave," I cut my brother off. "As soon as they are safely out of the facility and down the street, I will give you whatever you want."

I jumped when the elevator dinged and the doors opened. Janson kept his gun pointed at Thomas as he backed us up into the elevator.

I couldn't tare my eyes away from Thomas as the doors slowly shut. I let out a breath as Janson finally let me go, gently shoving me away from him. I turned around, glaring at him.

"All the questions we asked, all the nice things we did for you and all we really needed to do was threaten your brother?" He taunted. I resisted the urge to reach forward and punch him.

"Priorities," I mumbled as I folded my arms across my chest.

* * * * *