Physical Therapy (part 2)

~Levi's pov~

Of course the guy from the elevator is my 3:30, well I couldn't ask for anyone better looking than him. Maybe I can test if he likes me or not but anyway once he had his pants off and I explained what the machine does I grabbed a bottle.

"What's that for?" I look at him and I melt, "Well, it's so it's easier to move and so the machine can get a better reading and stimulate what is needed" He looked confused at first but then he looked like he understood, "Oh okay, so like the thing doctors put on pregnant women" "It's similar but not the same" He cocked his head, "How so?" I start to think, "Well, this machine is called therapeutic ultrasound also known as ultrasound therapy, and it doesn't show me pictures of anything, instead it tells me how the blood flow is going and ultrasound can be used to produce thermal changes in the tissues, though current usage in therapy does not focus on this phenomenon, it also sends heat waves to wear I'm applying it so it can help it heal and everything like that"

~Eren's pov~

As he was answering my question, I start to wonder what made him want to do this in the first place, I look at him, "What made you want to do this for a career?" He looked almost dumbfounded, "Well, I guess it's because whenever I was in high school, I got into a lot of fights and I bandaged myself up, and I just like to help people but I don't like to see people in pain so that's why I didn't become a doctor like some of my friends" "May I ask who?" "Sure, I don't mind" He starts to put the substance on my leg as he continues to talk, "Erwin Smith is one of them" I giggle and he looks at me, "What?" "It's just funny because Dr. Smith is my doctor and he's the one thst set you up as my physician" "Really now?" I nod, "Yup" He grabs the weird looking part of the machine, you know the thing that the doctors move around the pregnant women to get the heart beat and to see how things are going and he starts to rub the substance onto my leg while looking at the machine, "Do you know Hanji Zoë?" I look away from the machine to look at him, "Yes I do, she's my science teacher and one of my friends for like teacher and student relationships" He looks at me, "I'm sorry for her" I giggle, "Don't worry, even though she is like how she is, I love her as a teacher and a person, plus she is really funny and helpful" He just simply nods

"Am I supposed to feel heat?" He looks away from my leg and into my eyes, "Yes, it will help the healing process" "Oh okay" I start to wonder what would happen after today, "Okay Eren, you will be done with the ultrasound therapy, once I wipe it off" I start to feel sad, I don't want him to stop touching me or being there at least, "Okay" He grabs a small towel and starts to wipe my leg clean from the substance, he's getting a little close to my dick

~Levi's pov~

As I was wiping his leg clean, I kept getting closer to his dick kind of teasing him just to see if he's gay, I continue until he doesn't have anything on his leg, "There you go all done, now I'm going to give you some exercises for you to do at home and here" He nods, "Okay, do you think I can get a paper with the exercises?" "Yes I will get a print out for you in a little bit" "Okay thank you" I nod, I want to ask him some questions to get to know him better because all I know is his gender and how he got his injury.

Maybe we can play a game or whatever when he does his exercises, "Alright I'll be back with your print out of your exercises" he nods, "Okay, well I will be here since I can't go anywhere at the moment" he laughs, 'Oh my god, his laugh is so cute. Ugh, why can't he just tell me what he thinks?' I leave the room, closing the door behind me so no one else sees him the way he is, without his pants that is, I go to my laptop to print out his exercises, once I have them I head back to the room Eren is in and as I open the door I see that he has his pants back on, 'Awe, that's too bad, I was hoping to see him in his underwear a bit more maybe even less' "Here are the papers you asked for" I hand them to him, "Thank you Le- I mean Dr. Ackerman" I chuckle, "It's okay, you can call me Levi" He blushes, 'Cute' "O-oh okay, well, um.... Can I ask you some questions?" I look at him, 'He wants to know about my life' I nod, "Sure" He nods, "Okay well to start off, how old are you?" "I'm 25" 'He's cute when he's thinking' He cocks his head to the side in thought, "Hmm..... Are you single?" I look at him, a little dumbfounded but I won't let that show, I won't let my guard down for him just yet, "Why do you want to know?" He blushes a cherry red, 'How cute', "W-well, I-I, umm... Just wanted to know" I chuckle, "Yes I am, anymore personal questions?" He nods, "Yes there is and I'm sorry abou them"