★ 04 - TEARS ★

En başından başla

The photoshoot is going well despite Jeongin being irritated due to the questions asked and triple time he needs to change clothes.

The photoshoot :

"Dada

"Dada.."

Shoot!  They promised to let Jeongin stay in big space not small headspace, " Bub, I'm sorry.. I need to talk with Big Jeongin, you can slip later bubba.."

Innie annoy and pout himself! Jeongin glare to Felix and walks in rush. He want this to over for good so that he can get a good sleep.

Before they reach at the dorm, JYP ask them to come to the company and Jeongin really hate this. He didn't want to meet anyone else , he only want his caregiver.

They walk to the Michael Jackson practice room and Chan is there as well. Not to mention their sunbaenim also there. There must be something going on here and Jeongin hate it.

"What?"

Jeongin's voice full with annoy tone and he can't stay still. He keeps walking back and forth and biting his fingernails.

JYP walks into the pratice room and he asked SKZ to dance to one of famous song by GOT7. They choose to do the performance of "Lullaby".

Everything when well but at the middle of performance Jeongin lost his concentration and he miss few beats and ended he stumbles to the cold floor.

Cold sweat drip off and the memories rush in, he shake his head while saying I'm sorry in repetition. Hyunjin hug him and say it's okay to make mistake.

But Jeongin shake his head, "No, Chan Hyung will kill me Hyung.. I made a mistake and I ate while practicing.. This isn't what should I do.."

Jeongin's stomach growl, he feel nausea and uneasy. His unconcius mind let him, poke his own finger in his throat.

"Stop Jeongin! Don't do this!"

Before Hyunjin able to stop him, Jeongin vomit into the floor. He ate only a little this morning and now he vomit it back.

"Yang Jeongin!"

Felix shake Jeongin's body and the boy finally let out a loud crying. "Wanna go home Dada!". Felix scoop him and take his bag, "Sajangnim, can I go home first with him? This isn't going to be better at all.."

★★★

Innie crying make Felix's heart hurt. His baby didn't always throw a fit but today the day isn't well for them. He wipe Innie tears and bop his nose.

"Stop crying bub, we can take a warm bath water and you can snuggle with me. How?  Wanna do it bub?"

"Dada.. Bubbwe pwease.. And can I have owange juice?"

"Sure.. Let's go bub.."

Felix put warm water into the bathtub and he makes bubble for his baby, Felix take off Innie's outfit and put him into the bathtub.

Innie giggle while playing with water and his rubber toys. The warm water make him at ease and he stop crying.

Felix brush the baby's tooth and scoop him out from the water and wipe him. Felix put Innie in onesie and carry him into their room.

"Wait here bub.. Dada will take sippy cup and porridge for you to eat.. Can you wait for me?"

"Yesh Dada!"

Innie play with his plushies while waiting for his Dada. His eyes starts to get sleepy, "Dada.."

Felix come and give Innie the sippy cup and he feed Innie with the plain porridge. After a few spoons, Innie shake his head.

"Dada.. Sweep pwease. ", while rubbing his eyes.

Felix put over the food and he climb up to the bed after he change into a comfy cloth. To be exact only the bottom part.

Felix rub Innie's back in circle and Innie starts to get sleepy. He sucks on his pacifier and snuggle into the bare chest of Felix.

After few minutes, both of them go to the dreamland. Innie's head on Felix's chest and he hug him tightly. Not wanting to let go even a minute.

★★★

Hyunjin stays silent in the van, he didn't have any guts to talk about Jeongin and Innie between the members. He really wanna hit Chan for now.

Seungmin hold his hand, " He will be okay with Felix.. He loves him the most and you know it Hyunjin."

"I know, but I hate when he hurt himself because of someone else. It took us 6 months to convince him that he's a normal boy and he can live his life normally and it crash only in one day, Seungmin ahh.."

"Hyunjin ahh.. I'm truly sorry for not being a good hyung for Jeongin. You can ask me anything if you need my help."

Hyunjin only nod and he look out to the window. He hopes Innie didn't hurt and just fine with Felix.

They arrive at dorm, Hyunjin and Minho rush to their room. Minho's heart flutter when he sees both of them snuggle together.

"He hurt himself right?"

" Yes Minho Hyung.. And I think, Felix already bandaged it. They look peaceful in their sleep.."

The members sneak into the room, and they smile when they see the family complete. They know, no one can take over the role of family from Minho, Hyunjin and Felix for Jeongin.

"Hyung, I really hope you find a way to make up with Jeongin.. He hurts because of you and Hyunjin surely upset with you."

Chan nod upon listening to words from Jisung. He should know better what type of person Jeongin is yet he's making it difficult for him.

"I'm sorry Innie, Jeongin ahh.."

★★★