Ch. V

Olivia's POV

I sit in the hotel room talking with Hayes about random shit and what happened yesterday when there is a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" Hayes says putting his phone down.

He goes to the door and I can't understand what he and the other person is saying. Hayes comes back and tells me that they want to speak to me.

I go to the door to see Taylor, God damn it! "What do you want?" I say in a annoyed tone of voice.

"I came to appologize" he says fixing his hair and looks at me in the eyes."Why would I forgive you? Thank god Shawn came in time! You could have killed me!"

"But Oli-" I cut off by slamming the door in his face.

"Bart just texted saying out show starts in 10 minutes" Hayes says putting on a sweat shirt.

I put on my Magcon sweatshirt over my shirt fixing my shorts. I put on my converse and sigh realizing I have to spend the next couple hours around Taylor.

*After the show*

We sit in star bucks, I am next to Aaron and Jack J and Taylor is sitting across from be giving my a hateful look.

"What's up with Taylor?" Nash ask looking at him.

"Nothing" Taylor says in an angry tone. "Yah right it's nothing!" I say putting my hands into fists.

"Olivia explain what's going on" Aaron says putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Fine, yesterday after our first event I was back stage when Taylor walks over I'm guessing he still wanted to bully me so he repeatedly punched my in the stomach and said I should die but luckily Shawn came over and got Taylor off of me" I say seeing the boys in shock mad at Taylor.

"Olivia" I hear my name and look up to see my ex- by the name off....
-
Yes a short chapter, at least you got an update!