Dazzling Mellifluous Forest

* Alitas POV *
I kept Walking in the Euphoria Heavenly Forest Where the Colors kept Getting Beautiful and beautiful. It's Like Nothing Bad Can happen Here. The butterfly's That can down on to My snout and Fluttered there wings One on the right Had Cosmic Wings and the Left one had Universe Wings And must I say they where Pretty. The dazzling Forest is the Most Beautiful Place in the World Probably the universe and probably in all of dinosaur Land. But I know they are More beautiful Places around the World But the dazzling Forest is the only Place I Saw that was Beautiful in my whole life.

(The pictures Don't belong to me this picture belongs to Disa )Still Traveling Around The Forest Of Beauty i kept Seeing more Different Things then ever

Still Traveling Around The Forest Of Beauty i kept Seeing more Different Things then ever. I Then Walked into a New part Of the Forest it has More Of a Galaxy Theme and it Was Incredible. Looking At the Trees,Grass and Ocean That looked like it had a Universe in it But it Has more like a Cosmos Color Which is Pretty. I Then Saw Fruits on The Trees that Collaborated With the Himalayan Color changing Salt crystals. I felt Like My Whole World Rose Up Again When it crashed After my Mother died. My Eyes Sparkled Like Fireworks, I Then saw Fireflies And Dragonflies That Flied Around with each other. I Started to Jog  Toward The Fireflies and Dragonflies Dancing around with Each other. I stared to Run With happiness And I the Best time happened in my Life While Running, I Had flashbacks About my Mother And I Drinking from the Water of dazzling Forest. I had Flashbacks That kept Blowing in my Mind and I Kept running and running not stopping because of The Happy times I've Had. I Didn't want to Stop Now. Running deeper into The dazzling Forest My Eyes Started to get watery Because how fast I Was Running But I Was Excited and happy that I found my Mothers Memories in The Place I Adored as a little Girl. I Was crying Of tears of Joy and Yelling "IM HERE! IM FINALLY HERE! " I Yelled Running Around and jumping into The Forest of Dazzling mellifluous. I Didn't Ever want to Leave but then I jumped into the Grass that had Pink Glitter on it But there where Fireflies I Spun Around and then Fell And rolled down a Hill In a Swift motion. While Rolling down the Hill I Fell Into The grass While Breathing Rapidly But still Happy. Still Breathing and taking a Breath I opened My eyes Slowly to See the sky. The sky had stars Stars that shine Like Fireworks about to Blow. And the Stars connected the Dots In the Sky. The Water was Still But peaceful. Looking into The Never Ending Ocean In the sky I Took a Breathe and Stood up From the Grass And walked into the Dazzling Forest. While Walking In the middle Of the Forest, I Didn't think I would be here that long but I mean if you were here I'm pretty sure You would want to be here until the End of time (Which is never ).

Walking calmly Into The Dazzling Rivers Where the Forest looked Prettier. I Sat on The Grass Looking at the Place I've Grew up on Since I was little. Closing my Eyes imagining My Mom Sitting next to And telling me the Great History of This Forest. I heard stomping Loud Stomping my Eyes Shoot Open and looked where the Stomping Was coming from. I Then Looked at my Right and There was a Huge Bushes That looked like it would cover my Big Height as a Carnotaurus I'm Bigger then a T-Rex so Hiding is a Problem but they look Good enough.