Chapter 1: The Broken City

As I flickered my eyes open I saw The Morning Sun Blazing Threw out  the Fallen City. I then sighed and Yawned while Getting up I was currently onto of a Skyscraper. A few Months ago I came across Manhattan and well I was in for a shock Millions of Survivors Gathered into the Broken City and starting to rebuild it. Until they Was Attacked By Hundreds upon Thousands or even Billions of Zombies And I luckily got here in time and Used My 15 Months Old Powers and Slaughtered the Zombie Horde. And even killed a Mammoth Zombie which is a Human That Was infected mainly Children and the Infection Caused Their Muscle Size And Strength to 3X And I faced it and Even Blocked A Punch Powerful Enough to Send Jumbo Jets, Cars most Things 9,789 Meters away I then Picked it up and Threw It 278 City Blocks away.

And After I met The Survivors Who had a Massive Project to make Manhattan a Safe Human Controlled Fortress City. I Decided To stay and that Was The best Decision I could go out on Recon Defense Hunts Missions to Help provide The City with resources food and less Danger From Superhuman Zombies or Just Rexos. Anyway when I got up from my nap I Then looked around while taking in the fresh Air

R:Ahhh the nice smell of Human Survival in the Morning Anyway I better get to Saxon

I then shortly Grabbed my Clothes which is a Gray Hoodie with holes covered by Fabric i then Grabbed my Gloves showing my fingers and then put on my Blue Jeans and then Black Trainers. Then I picked up my prized and strongest weapon The Andeddo no ken A Extremely Sharp And Zombie Blood infused Sword. Made to Cut through the Toughest Armor and Materials ever made. I then Grabbed it And a Blood Looking Red Flowed From My Hand it then Disappeared. I then Channeled My Zombie Blood And The infused Zombie Blood And Made The Katana Melt into Zombie Blood that dropped on the Floor. I then felt a feeling of Power as I Fused The Katana Into made body allowing me to summon it at any given time. I then Shortly Started Walking to The Exit of the Roof and Started to walk down the 22 flights of Stairs. After a few Minutes of Annoying ass walking I finally made to the bottom and I opened the Door out of the building. I then looked around and the Entire city block was in ruins Abandoned Cars and Overgrown Buildings. I sighed and Started Running Setting of Still active Car Alarms. While also going past buses Trucks. Anything Close Enough Launching them With a powerful Shockwave from the sheer speed. As I learned from Camera Footage of myself to Normal Human Eyes And 78% Of the Enhanced Zombies I moved so fast in so little time that their Eyes can't keep up and I look like a Red Blur. Leaving behind a blood infused Mist from where I ran from. I then Put 2%Of my Strength into a Jump and I jumped 45 Stories High. I then shortly landed and felt The Ground Rumble into a mini Earthquake from my speed and force of the jump. I then Shortly Arrived to my Location The Main Operation base for the Fortress Project when I stopped I saw 3 Infected and one enhanced Zombie in front of me. When they turned to me they Moaned and Screeched really Loudly. The 3 Infected Charged me with Slightly faster speed than a regular human but it was no match for my Speed And Godlike Reflex's. As 1 one of them tried to swipe at me I moved my head a tiny bit causing The Infected to miss me. I then Summoned my sword with blood dripping down my Hand. I then felt a barley noticeable weight in my hands. And then The Infected tried to Swipe me again as i. Slashed and Chopped the Infected's arm off Causing it to leak blood and screech in pain. It then tried to bite me but. I thought fast and Hit In the nose With The Handle of my Katana. I then heard a Loud Crack. I then Do a few Twirls with my Sword that No one could see since it was so fast and. Dashed Forward in a flash while Slicing the Infected's Abdomen And it's head causing it to slip of its shoulders while it fell to the ground dead. The 2 other Infected then tried to run at me But. Before there dead brains could comply I Dashed And Done A Tornado Spin And Chopped off both of the Infected's heads. I then Turned to the Enhanced Zombie who got right I front of me and Beyond Human Speeds Slashed at me with its claws. But I then Kick off the Enhanced Zombies's Stomach Pushing it back whole Also Flipping back and landing on 1 knee. I then got into a Stance with My Katana Pointing towards the Recovered Infected. Who Was starting to jump and Tried to Stab me 5 times Extremely fast But I flipped My Katana before it landed and held it downside while I Blocked The Strikes Making loud dings while also Earning Sparks from the Impact of the Infected's claws and my Katana I then Jumped and Side kicked mid air The Zombie Sending it with a shockwave to a abandoned bus and Making it Flip to its sides. After 25 Seconds the Enhanced Zombie Came out from the bus and Started Sprint Faster Then Before And tried to Pounce on me But. Slowed Down My breathing and held it so in my eyes the Entire Earth Slowed down and Was nearly Paused. I then Slashed In front of the Pouncing Zombie so when I slowed down time it Would go straight into the slashes. I then shortly Stopped holding my breathing abs started to breath normal Causing the Earth to Go back to normal speed. As the Zombie Launched into the Slashes Decapitating it in mere 1.2 seconds. I then Shook my head.

R:Don't they ever learn that no matter how angry and hungry they get they can't Do a single thing to me because it will lead to them having their head on the pavement.

...End Of Chapter 1 Zombie Blood... Keep on Waiting and checking your Notifications for new chapter drops...

...Have a nice day...