Hylos

While President R messed around with prank horns in his daughter's bedroom, Hylos Bax was dead. 

Echo, having sent Ralia back to her home, instantly heard the screams of Willow Bax and bolted into the house. Hylos was lying on the floor with a bullet in his neck while his wife weeped and his baby screamed. Propping the man on the nearest couch and sending a distress signal to a few other S.C.A.M agents and the paramedics only took a second, and Echo quickly climbed out of the window and stood trying to assess the situation. No footprints, so the intruder had to have flown. No suntrails, so not a faerie. Not a known location, so it had to be either an inside job or someone had been following them. It was far below expectations for her to allow a client to be shot, but if she found out who did it she could still save this thing. Agent Karak's team and a whole legion of paramedics pulled up outsiders, so Echo was free to chase after the mysterious gun-wielder. But suddenly in the distance she saw Karak tackle a figure, and her radio crackled into life. 

"General Bloodrift, we have the target handled, they are fighting back - frick!" The person kicked Karak in the chest and ran off, their hood now down. "General, they are escaping, but we got a glimpse of their face. It was Evelyn Lockhart." 

Echo's eyes widened. "Evelyn! We'll never catch her!" Karak sighed. "I know, but at least we can bring this information back to the President. It will be vital in protecting Cassius Bax."