15 Ways To Cure Boredom

[This is the last chapter in this book! hope you enjoyed reading it! If you want more books like these just comment, vote and PM me! I can try more for you :)]

At walmart or somewhere similar, go up to an obese woman, or a man for extra affect, and wish them good luck with their upcoming child while staring at their stomach in a serious tone.

Write a comic book including yourself staring as a superhero along with your friends as your sidekick or other superheros and make your arch nemisis some one you deeply despise.

Take your pants off and run around your neighborhood screaming "MY PANTS ARE ON FIRE!"

Try playing baseball with tomatoes.

Go around town getting random people to sign your t-shirt.

Take ketchup packets from McDonalds and leave them under car tires in a parking lot.

Sit your younger brother/sister/cousin/something (If you don't have these subsitutions may include a close friend who's good at being annoying) on a stool in you front yard and try to auction them off.

Mute Dialogue a Movie or a TV show (bring down the sound or mute it and make up what they're saying lol)

Sit on your roof and throw water baloons at pedestrians.

Put peanut butter on the handle of random cars

Rearrange your entire house before your parents come home

Slap yourself until you get hurt.

Pretend you are running away from yourself.

List all the swear words you know and mail the note to a random adress.

Go to a store and pretend your blind. Then try slamming a revolving door.