Mikoto: (Well screw him....)

Deku: All Might also told me that after their heated debate over the succession of One For All, Nighteye took it upon himself to cultivate Mirio Togata, whom he believed to be the truly appropriate successor.

Izuku had asks Toshinori when Nighteye used his Foresight, when did it say that his death would occur and whether Nighteye's Foresight can be changed.

However, Toshinori's answer crushes Izuku's hopes...

Deku: Miichan...

Mikoto: Yes...

The next time Izuku talk made the silence turned to soul-sucking tension.

Deku: Since he had used so much of his power that his body couldn't take no more......

All Might's time would occur in six to seven years and although there is a margin of error of his estimation into far events into the future, there is no changing what he sees in his Foresight....

And since those five to six years had already passed....

Deku: All Might could die this year...

Mikoto:...........

This was the harsh truth of their grim reality...

-Meanwhile-

Twice: HAH?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE HAVE TO WORK FOR THEM?!/SO UNFAIR AND STUPID!!!

At the League Of Villains Hideout, Shigaraki had made some thinking after the incident with Overhaul.

After a lot of thinking, he's finally been brought to a decision where he has no choice...

His decision led to Twice's outburst and the other League of Villains were staying silent but quietly disagree...

Juurou: I really don't think this a good idea... especially what they done to Shiromi and Magne...

Shigaraki: Yeah...I know... Don't make me keep saying it...but their plan has enough potential.

Niko: *Growls*

Shigaraki: Toga and Twice. Niko and Juurou. You'll be working with the Yakuza for now on.

Miyumi: No! I won't let Juurou go with them!

Juurou: Miyumi... It's okay...

Miyumi: But...

Juurou: I'll be fine. Plus, Niko will be there to keep an eye out for things if they try anything...

Miyumi:.....

Twice: WHAT DO YOU MEAN POTENTIAL?!! CAN YOU BE THE LEADER IF YOU JUST PRETEND TO KEEP COOL?!

Dabi:...

Spinner:....

Miyumi:....

Compass:....

Twice: Are you being influenced by that Mask Bastard?!! Niko! Toga-chan! Say something...

Niko:....Those guys suck...Honestly...
Coming in here...threatening us to work with them...kill two of our comerades...Then agree for them to get what they want and leave us in the dust...that pisses me off...Tell me Shigaraki...Why should I work with those dicks?

Toga: Hehe~! I agree! I want to live in a world where I can do what I want and live easily~!

Toga did a little twirl like a ballerina before pointing her knife at Shigaraki's throat...

Toga: So Tomura-kun. Why should I do something that's so hard that I don't want to do?

Shigaraki:...

Niko: You're planning something aren't you? You are aware they're going to use us in order to achieve their goals? That's the reason why you want us to do this...isn't that right?

Shigaraki: Yes...Well...

Shigaraki then took off his mask shocking the whole group...

Shigaraki: It's for me and for you guys...

Toga, awestrucked, pulled her knife away as he continued.

Shigaraki: They probably want to restrict our mobility. I never thought of them as equals. I...trust you guys...

Toga:....

Juurou:....

Twice:...

Villains:....

Niko:...(Heh~! Looks like someone's finally growing up.)

After this, Niko and the others begrudgingly join the Yakuza Group.

Class 1-C (My Hero Academia Fanfiction) - Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें