New Year Special

The five brothers and sister and all five Nakano sisters as well as Futaro and Raiha are flying in the private jet on their way to NYC on New Year's Eve.

Yotsuba: This is so exciting! I've always wanted to see the ball drop.

Futaro: I don't see the appeal. We stand in the freezing cold just to watch a stupid ball drop to welcome the New Year.

Sixth: It's a romantic thing, Futaro. You wouldn't understand.

Raiha: My brother really isn't a romantic.

Sixth: Clearly.

Miku is sitting beside Third. She has a check list that she's looking over on her phone.

Miku: (Thoughts) Walk to jet with Third: check. Sit next to Third on jet: check. Stand next to Third when countdown starts: later. Kiss Third...

Miku glances over at Third who has his eyes closed.

Miku: (Thoughts) I will make that happen.

The other four Nakano sisters glance at Miku. Miku just smirks and rests her head on Third's shoulder. Itsuki prepares to shout but Miku puts her finger over her lips to signal to Itsuki not to wake up Third.

Itsuki: I can't believe she got the seat next to him.

Nino: Well, once the flight starts and we walk around, things will change.

Miku hears this and glares at Nino. She wraps her arm around Third's who still is asleep.

Itsuki: That's too far, Miku!

Miku: Jealous?

Itsuki: Of course not.

Miku looks at her list again on her phone but she drops it. Nino is the one who picks it up.

Nino: What is this?

Miku: Give it back, Nino!

Nino: Miku's New Year's Eve List with Third.

The four sisters all look at the phone together.

Miku: Give it back!

Nino: You have to stay seated, Miku. The jet is about to take off.

Miku: Give it back!

Ichika: I didn't know you could be so bold, Miku.

Itsuki: It's a little disturbing.

Ichika: When she really wants something, she goes all out.

Miku: Give me back my phone!

Nino: Now that we know her plan we won't let it happen.

Miku just growls.

Miku: It will happen. I will make it happen.

Nino: Not if I have anything to say about it.

The flight takes off. The brothers were just talking amongst themselves. Itsuki and Yotsuba were having fun with Raiha. Sixth tried to join the fun but Itsuki wasn't having it. Third just continued to sleep. Miku stand next to him while Nino and Ichika just watched the two.

Miku: You don't have to watch.

Nino: I'm making sure that you don't do anything too bold.

Ichika: I'm hoping that you do something bold.

Miku: It doesn't matter. We all might be engaged to him but I'm the one who will win.

Ichika: There has to be a way that we all can be with him.