Her eyes were pushed away from the ball when Hermione stood and nudged her shoulder. 

"Fine! I give up! I'm leaving!" Hermione strode over to the trapdoor, kicked it open, and climbed down the ladder out of sight. 

Lavender reminded the professor of her prediction of one of the students leaving us forever.  Lalia paid no mind, however. She stared into the Orb again, willing it to show her the image again or any image. 

She gaze didn't leave the ball until she heard Harry's soft voice. 

"Lalia, are you okay? You look really pale," he said. Both boys were looking at her. 

"Yeah, fine. Thought I saw something, but I think I'm just so bored that I imagined it," she said shakily. she willed herself to believe that she imagined it at the Orb remained misty for the rest of class.

Lalia's Easter holdiay was filled with work, but even with the massive workload she attempted to find her father to ask him the questions that were bugging her. Unfortunately for her, he had gotten quite good at avoiding her. He even managed to disappear after his class so she couldn't question him then. 

After walking to his office for what felt like the hundredth time that break, she decided to return to her common room to work on her homework again. 

Slytherin had won their match against Hufflepuff, putting the deciding match of the Quidditch Cup on the final match of the year between Slytherin and Gryffindor. Gryffindor had to win, but also by a specific amount of points if they wanted to win the Cup. 

Lalia was excited for the match, especially after Harry had promised to catch the snitch for her again.  The match was set to take place the weekend after Easter holidays and with her huge work load the break was rushing by. 

The next day Lalia was sitting at the Gryffindor table in the Great Hall with Morag and Sue talking to Ginny and Hermione when the Gryffindor Quidditch team walked in earning applause from Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Gryffindor. 

Harry sat down next to Lalia smiling at the girl before turning to listen to Oliver prepare them for the match. 

"Good luck, Harry!" said Cho, walking past Harry. 

Harry began blushing and Lalia glared dangerously at him. 

Taking a deep breath, she placed her hand on his shoulder causing him to turn to look at her. 

"Catch the snitch for me like you promised?" she said, fluttering her lashes. 

"Uh... uh, yeah," he said, blushing furiously. 

She leaned over and kissed his cheek before he stood rushing to follow Oliver out of the hall. 

She turned back to her friends with their eyebrows raised at her. 

"What! Oh, come on. I can't let her be in his head when he wins! Then where would I be," she huffed, crossing her arms. 

"Ah, jealousy," Morag laughed. Her laugh stopped and her face turned red as Neville dropped into a seat across from her causing the other girls around her to laugh. 

They settled into the stands together, talking about their weekend plans. 

"And here are the Gryffindors!" yelled Lee Jordan, causing Lalia to jump to her feet to cheer for the team. She had no personal problems with the Slytherin team, her cousin being on it and all, but it was simply the team that Snape supported and she could never be on the same side as that horrid man. Plus, Harry and the Weasleys swayed her favor also. 

The captains shook hand and Madam Hooch blew her whistle. The players shot in the air. The Gryffindors chasers wasted no time. Angelina scoring fairly early into the game, but then being smashed into by Slytherin captain, Marcus Flint. Fred flung his club at Flint's head earning both teams penalty points.