𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

_________________________________

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

❝𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊❞

⌘⌘⌘

THE NIGHT WAS VERY COLD. It has been some time since Geralt and I parted our ways with the bard, Jaskier. I have to admit, it's a bit too quiet for me now without him. He might have been annoying but overall he was a good company. And certainly not boring one.

I rolled out of the bed as someone knocked vigorously on the door, "Seriously? At this hour?" I swung it open, seeing Geralt on the other side. I stared at him unamused, "I hope, for your sake, that you have a very good explanation for this."

He grunted in response, knowing that I hate having my sleep interrupted but didn't exactly look apologetic, "Get your things. We're heading to Temeria."

I rolled my eyes, going back to the room, gathering my things as Geralt leaned on the doorway, "Another monster? How much?"

He shrugged, "I don't know yet. But I think it's going to be enough for some time."

I nodded, strapping on the belt with my swords, "Right. We still have to pay for staying in this shithole." I grabbed the quiver and my bow, "Let's go then."

So, long story short, the monster turned out to be a striga and also a princess since she was King Foltest's and his sister's, Adda's daughter.

I know, it's weird. And incest. I guess you can't choose who you're gonna fall in love with. It's destiny.

As we neared Cintra, a shouting man caught my attention, "It was huge! Enormous! It won't take long before it'll eat us all! A Selkimore is a hungry creature! We need to hire someone to kill it before it will kill us all!"

As the man continued, I turned to Geralt, "So...want to make some money?"

He grunted in response and we came closer to the crowd, "Oh my! It's The Huntress and The Witcher! We're saved."