Chapter I

I became nervous as I walked up  to the door. i started to doubt myself when I rang the doorbell, it took awhile before anyone answered the door and when someone did before I could say "hello" they said in an angry tone "what do you want?" "um..I-I'm starting a maid service to pay fo-" " I Don't care what you need money for" the women interupted me "what's your price?" she asked bluntly "you mean my wage? um, it's-" "how 'bout i tell you what I pay you" " so are you hireing me?" I asked gleefully "yes and you start tomorrow at 4:00" and with that she closed the door with force.....

                  The next day at school I was walking to math when the group of "popular guys" started towards me. I didn't have time to react so i prepared for a head on colision with the guy at the edge of he line. I thought maybe if i sped up I could just push through. a few seconds later i hit the guy a fell straight to the ground and all my books and things scattered. "sorry" i mumbled to myself, but when i look up, the guy was standing; shouting to his friends that he'll catch up later before turning to me with a look of sympathy as if i was a lost puppie that needed help.I started to gather my books when I realised I was  being helped by the guy.

"I sorry for bumping into you earlyer guess I wasn't paying attention" he sayed apoligeticly then I realised something "aren't we in math together?" he asked. I nodded "I'm dylan and you are?" I opened my mouth to respond an the bell rang "I was gonna ditch wanna come?"  but I was already too far away respond.

I didn't see him in math so I guess he decided to skip after all. 

since math is the last block of the day I rushed home to get ready for my first day at work. as the house got closer I heard someone shouting, I looked behind me and it was just a group of guys. I started up the driveway and saw the woman was waiting for me at the door I looked at my watch and it read 4:01 and when I looked up I was at the door. 

"your late!" the women exclaimed "ya only by a min-" "there's no time, come with me" she grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside the house "let me show you where everything is" she said as she led me down a flight of stairs to what i took as being a basement "this is the laundry room" she said matter of factly. she then pulled me upstairs again this time to the second floor and pointed down the hall "my daughters bedroom is down that hallway at the very end on the right" I felt like I should be taking notes.

" and that room across the hall is a linen closet; thats where you'll find sheets and towels" she pointed to another hallway and said "thats my stepdaughters room on the right and my husband and I's bedroom and our bathroom is attatched" she started walking away and I heard the front door open then lots of voices so many i didn't hear the door close "that'll be my sone and his friends" the woman said. she led me up another set of stairs "and this is my son's room" and as if on que the voices stoped infront of the bedroom door. Reflexivly I looked and to my surprise I recognized a face and I realized It was Dylan!