Chapter two

Everyone went straight for the drink. I hopped over, grabbed a cider, popped the lid off and took a jug at it. Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, and Leo barged through the door. I ran over to greet them.
"Hey guys, what kept ya?" I questioned, lightly punching Jason on his arm.
"Oh we had to drop Percy and Annabeth to the hospital." Piper said.
"And were just late!" Leo said pointing at Hazel and Frank.
I shook my head. "Why are Percy and Annabeth in the hospital?"
"Didn't I tell you? Annabeth is pregnant! She's having a little girl!"
I gasped. I glared at Jason. "Why didn't you tell me?!?" I yelled in his face.
"Woah, sis, lighten up! It's a party right! LETS GET CRAZY!!!!" he screamed.
We all ran for the drink. Everything went wrong from there.
--------------------------------------------
Annabeth and Percy walked through the door. Annabeth was wearing a fuscia sweatshirt, a slight baby bump sticking out. They looked around, confused as to where we were.
"Hey guys! *hic* What *hic* took you so long?" Jason asked drowsily.
"Are you drunk?!" Annabeth questioned.
"I dunno!" Jason said angrily, before falling on the floor, out cold.
"THALIA? NICO? WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" Percy yelled.
"Over here!" I yelled back They jogged over to us. "Thalia, I'm pregnant! 12 weeks!" Annabeth shouted over the blaring music.
"I know!" I screamed back. "Drink?"
"No thanks! I can't because of the baby!"
"Ah go on!"
"Ah fine!" She said, annoyed, taking the bottle and taking a long jug at it.
"Hey Thalia?" Nico said, walking over to me. "Wanna, maybe, find a room?"
"Sure, babe, lets go."

*AFTER THE PARTY*

I woke up at 6am, unaware of what had taken place Last night. I sluggishly walked into the kitchen, and almost stepped on Jason's face.
"Jesus Christ! Jason! What the hell are you doing here?!?" I screamed at him, kicking at his side. Percy was sitting at the kitchen table, out cold. Piper was lying on the couch. A load of people I don't even know were sleeping on the floor. Hazel and Annabeth were sleeping in Nico's bedroom.
"HEY! Get out! All of you!" I yelled at the strangers. "Annabeth? ANNABETH?! WAKE UP!" I screamed at her. "Sorry, Annabeth, but I think you should go wake up Percy."
"Okay," She said. "Um guess what?"
"What?"
"I'm actually not having a girl. I'm having twins!"