chapter 5, the midnight comfort

It's been about 3 weeks now, I have been obeying Neil for two reasons.

One because I don't want to get hurt, and two because I think I have a plan.

Maybe if I obey him all the time I might gain trust from him.

I've took all the food and pills he gave me, none of the pills were drugs since I never felt bad or anything and most I've took are for pain relief.

I only have a week until I can walk again, maybe not escaping immediately I can ask for his phone and maybe I can call the police or see where we are on his map so I can escape easier knowing where we are.

Neil comes to me and kisses me on the  cheek, I squeek and turn my head the other way.

"Aww, little kitty to stubborn to kiss his master, hmm, isn't that kitty?"he asks as he grabs my face softly and kisses me on the cheek more.

I stay silent, I have been mostly mute for the duration of my kidnapping, he doesn't seem to mind though.

He sighs sarcastically and picks me up, he takes me to 'our' room and sets me on the bed, I squirmed a little but not that much.

"Heh, kitten wants to play feisty huh?" He asks as he growled and looks like hes clawing at me, at his perspective you'd think it'd be funny, but in my perspective, it's flat out terryfying.

I whimper in fear as he fake claws me and laughs histerically.

"Oh, is kitten scared of the big bad dog, hmm?" He hitorically asks and starts to cuddle with me.

"You know I love you right kitten, ive got the brains and bronze" he says lovingly stroking my hair, I couldn't move my arms to stop them since they were so week.

"Now let's go to sleep, shall we?" He asks and firmly wraps his arms around my baby boy, my body felt totally limp so I cuddle in his arms and purr myself to sleep.

I wake up in the middle of the to excruciating pain, it was the baby, this would always happen every couple of months and I was glad for that.

I Yelp in pain as I rub my stomach but it didn't help, Neil woke up and realised my pain.

"Sshh, hey it's ok kitten I'll go get your pain relief pills and then we'll cuddle till we both fall asleep" he whispers and jumps out of bed running to go get my pills.

All I could do was lay back and Groan as the pain was increasing, Neil came in with the opioids.

"Take this my kitten" he tells me and I obediently do, he smiles and comes back into bed with me.

"It's okay now just listen to my voice as I cuddle you to sleep" he says and starts to spoon me.

My body felt to cool down and my cries were now small whimpers, I snuggled in Neil's arms and closed my eyes, falling asleep.

(I would to thank kyawsusuwin345 for voting for me in the whole series, thank you so much)