What Life Do You Choose? (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"This way,Mika-chan.Yeah,that's perfect!That's exactly the expression I'm looking for!"The camerman said and Mika giggles.

"Wonderful,wonderful!"The camerman said.

"I see now...this is a test.Well,I'm not gonna lose!"Ann said as she starts doing more poses.

"Um,Ann-chan...could you try being a little...sexier?"The cameraman asked.

"You mean like this?"Mika asked as she poses.

"Ooh,that's beautiful!"The cameraman said as he takes pictures.

"M-Mika?!Why are you dojng this?I thought you looked up to me!"Ann said.

"You should have known that was lie but I guess you're just as naive as you look.Anyway,stupid amateurs like you really piss me off!You better not drag me down,ok?!"Mika said angrily.

"Oh,you're amazing,Mika-chan!"The cameraman said.

"Grrr."Ann growled.

After awhile,the photoshoot is finished and Mika is talking to the cameraman and the photoshoot assistant while Giorno and Ann overhears them.

"Oooh,you know the president of that fancy car company?Introduce me pleeeeeease?Mm-hm,mm-hm!The owner even invited me to dinner!Y'know,working with all of you just makes me so...happy!"Mika said and Ann sighs.

"Um....I'm heading home."Ann said.

"Wait for me."Giorno said.

Later,Giorno and Ann arrived back in Shibuya.

"Why did Mika ask for me?"Ann asked.

"Perhaps she wants to show you up."Giorno said.

"Is that so?Well then,I guess I deserve everything she did."Ann said.

"Don't say that."Giorno said.

"Why?"Ann said.

"Look,Takamaki.The thing is,everytime Mika had to work super hard every day to get where she is now.She worked out,watched her diet,and even made friends with everyone."Giorno said.

"And your point is?"Ann asked.

"She didn't become a model for the heck of it.See how her resolve,her knowledge and her fashion senese is like?They're all on a different level than you."Giorno said.

"What are you trying to say,Giorno?"Ann asked.

"I'm saying that you have to stop pretending to be a model.A real model draws out the beauty of the clothes they wear and casts a stunning magic on them.A real model is flexible,unique,beautiful,and strong.So quit pretending,and be a real model."Giorno said and Ann looks up at him.

"You're right.I never realized that.That's it!I've had enough pretending!I want to be a real model!"Ann said making Giorno smile.

"Go get 'em,tiger."Giorno said.

"Right!I'll give it my all!I'm gonna take the world by storm!Just you watch,Giorno!"Ann said making Giorno sweatdrop.

"Arrrgh!This is the perfect time for sweets!But,no,I won't eat them!"Ann said and Giorno sighs in relief.

"That's good to hear."Giorno said.

"I mean,I will....but not today!You eat some for me,Giorno!"Ann said making Giorno sweatdrop again.

"O-Ok?Well,see ya later,Takamaki."Giorno said as he leaves.

"Later!"Ann said as she waves at him.

Wednesday,July 3

Meanwhile,Akira and Makoto are in the student council room,talking to each other.