R5 : WILDCARD ENTRY #8 : "MARRY YOUR DAUGHTER" by @chareeesh

ROUND 5 : WILDCARD ENTRY #8
"Marry Your Daughter"
  by @Chareeesh

      *****

AUTHOR:  @Chareeesh

STORY TITLE: Marry Your Daughter

GENRE: Romance

TITLE LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/26856474-marry-your-daughter

SDOTS:
OFFICIAL ENTRY: TSIYWIOSSMC ROUND 5

..many people are afraid of fire because of the heat. Fire is pain, it burns. They never know that not all the time fire burns, they never know how fire made things shines and glow. She is my fire, she made be shine, and she made me glow. She’s the warmth that keeps me from a killing cold."

Join Effel Bree and her grandmother as they journey towards love, pain and hope. Will Eiffel Bree discover the real meaning of ture love?

----------------------------------------

Check out the entry sa external link or visit his/her profile to read the story.Votes will be counted on this page only.

Judges you can start judging now.

↓ ↓ ↓

Creativity - 25%

Typography/Grammar -20%

Song Lyrics Syncrunization - 20%

Uniqueness/Twist of the Story -10%

Relevance -15%

Impact -10%

Total - 100%

I-PM po sakin ang kanyang score with this format.Salamat comment kayo sa baba para naman sa opinions ,reactions ,o constructive critism para sa kanya.

Thank you.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Para sa "VOTE" naman : Every Vote ng mga readers nyo sa entry page ay may kaukulang points.

1 vote is equivalent to .05 points..bakit ang konti/liit?

Automatically added yan sa last and Final score nyo bago ang cut off date.

Kaya the more votes you have the more points you will get!

Let your friends help you by voting your entry page aswell.Para masali kayo sa next round.

Kay @chareeesh thank you for joining..Goodluck!

Judges you can start now.

Nasa external link po ang story nya..

Thank you!