"We're going back to bed."Pierce said and he quickly squeezed her rear.

"Pierce!"Meryl yelled and she looked at Pierce pretending she didn't like what he did.

"Who taught you to be that sexy even with a baby inside you?"Pierce asked as he grab her by the waist and Meryl looked at him with forehead creased.

"You smell so good."Pierce whispered in her ear and he started kissing her neck.

"Pierce, I'm sleepy already."Meryl whispered and she closed her eyes.

"Hmmm?"Pierce hummed and he sucked her sweet spot that made her whimper.

He started leaving hickeys on her neck and even if she doesn't encourage Pierce leaving hickeys on her neck, she enjoys the sensation it gives.

"Sit at the edge of the bed."Pierce whispered on her ear and suddenly ripped her G-strings.

"Why did you do that?"Meryl asked as Pierce throw her now ripped G-strings.

"It'll delay my work."Pierce answered and he lead Meryl to their bed. She sat at the edge as Pierce instructed and he immediately kneeled in between her legs.

Pierce kissed her passionately and she responded with the same intensity. Meryl encircled her arms around his neck and his hands went in her thin camisole. He started massaging her breasts and Meryl started tugging his hair. His kisses went down to her jaw and he of course is stil leaving hickeys. His kisses trailed down from her jaw to her collarbones and Pierce is really marking his territory. Meryl helped him remove her camisole and her swollen breasts met his face.

"If only I can get you pregnant all the time."Pierce growled before taking her left breast to his mouth that made Meryl moan.

"You like some big boobies don't you?"Meryl asked.

"I love yours. And yours only."Pierce answered and he suddenly bit her nipple that made her scream. When he got tired of her breasts, he started planting feathery kisses on her baby bump before arriving to her wet core.

"Hmmm, so ready for me."Pierce whispered and he started licking her vaginal lips teasing her.

"Just eat me baby, please..."Meryl whispered and as a loving husband, he immediately obliged. Pierce licked her clitoris first before sucking it hard.

"Oh God, just like that baby. Hmmm so good..."Meryl moaned as she massage his head to support him.

As Pierce pleasure her more with his mouth, Meryl just surrendered herself to the sensation she's feeling. Pierce suddenly inserted a finger and it made her head go crazy. He is thrusting slowly whilst licking and sucking her clitoris and all she have to do for him is moan and scream for his name. He inserted another finger and curled his fingers inside of her.

"Oh fuck Pierce!"Meryl screamed as she felt her orgasm coming. Pierce hummed into his clitoris at the same time thrusted his fingers into her G-spot. He repeatedly did those tricks until he felt Meryl's walls tightening around his fingers.

"Yes, yes, yes, right there oh fuck right there..."Meryl whispered and Pierce thrusted his fingers for the last time before Meryl cummed into his fingers.