"Well," Rubertta said, pausing, unsure of how to put the situation into words.

     Maya sighed. "Not many wizards or witches are religious. I keep getting teased, especially by older Ravenclaws, and called stupid for believing in a god."

     "What?" Remus demanded. "That's none of their damn business."

     "That's not the worst part," Rubertta continued, an angry gleam in her brown eyes.

     "What's the worst part?" James demanded, an iciness to his tone.

     Maya looked sadly at the floor, tears glistening in her eyes. "They keep trying to pull my hijab off," she whispered, voice breaking.

     "Oh, fuck that," Charlie said angrily, slamming down her coffee mug. "Give me names, give me names now."

     "Charlie," Peter said slowly in a warning tone.

     "Don't 'Charlie' me, Pete," Charlie answered icily. "People are going to be murdered."

     "Charlie," James said cautiously. "We have a Quidditch match coming up, and we can't play without a keeper."

     Charlie took a deep breath trying to calm herself. "So, what? We're just going to let them get away with it?"

     "When did those words come out of any of our mouths?" Sirius demanded, looking slightly offended.

     "What's important is what Maya wants," Lily interjected. "Maya," she turned to look at the small girl with a kind smile. "What do you want us to do for you?"

     Maya looked up and met Lily's smile. She nodded solemnly and wiped away her tears before saying, "I don't want them to be able to pull my hijab off."

     "I think I can help with that," Sirius said nonchalantly with a slight raise of his hand.

     Maya turned her attention to the handsome raven-headed boy, her cheeks tinging pink. "How?"

     "A sticking charm," Sirius said simply, taking a bite of his eggs.

     Marlene arched an eyebrow skeptically. "A sticking charm?"

    "That's what I said," he answered with a smirk. 

     Charlie rolled her eyes at both of them. "How does that help? Sticking charms can be undone."

     Sirius shook his head as he sipped his coffee. "There's a modified one. I used it on posters in my room back when I still lived with my parents just to piss them off. This version of the charm only allows the castor of the spell to undo it."

     "How?" Marlene demanded, suddenly shooting upright in her sitting position. 

     Sirius smirked before turning his attention back to Maya. He motioned her forward with a wave of his hand, "Come here, Squirt."

     She took a step forward. "Watch what happens," he said to Maya.

     Sirius pointed his wand at his plate, tapped it twice, and said, "Lingnium tantum."

     A small, gold spark was seen from the tip of Sirius' wand, but other than that, it was rather anti-climatic. Maya stared with intent eyes at the older boy's plate. 

     Sirius smiled arrogantly. "Try to move it."

     Maya reached out a small hand and tugged gently on the plate. When it didn't budge, she gripped it with her other hand and tugged harder. It didn't move in the slightest.