010

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"you're going to seungyoun's soccer game?" wooseok raised an eyebrow, watching the cheerful omega put on one of the said alpha's hoodies, "why didn't he invite me and jinhyuk?" wooseok pouted.

"he did" hangyul inhaled the scent of the hoodie, a smile spreading across his face, "you're going to jinhyuk's photoshoot tonight remember?"

wooseok's mouth turned into an 'o'. he totally forgot about his plans with jinhyuk. his boyfriend was going to pick the two up from hangyul's place and drop hangyul off at seungyoun's game and then they'll go to the company for jinhyuk's shoot. wooseok had started to buy korean magazines with jinhyuk on the cover of them after he found out that his boyfriend was a model.

the alpha looked absolutely gorgeous on the cover of magazines. the camera captured every perfect angle of jinhyuk's face and showed the perfect proportions of his body. needless to say, wooseok almost drooled looking at his mate. he always did. jinhyuk didn't understand why wooseok would waste his money on buying magazines with him on the cover page when he was dating the actual person.

"i hope seungyoun's team wins" hangyul muttered, catching wooseok's attention. a smirk made way to the omega's face.

"why?" wooseok chuckled, "want your boyfriend to win for you?"

hangul's eyes widened, "o-of course not! it's our school's soccer team so they should win obviously!" hangyul brought his hands up to cup his warm cheeks.

"uh huh" wooseok smirked, "you totally want our school's team to win because seungyoun is on it. you never go to any of our school's games!"

"t-that's because no one invited me!" hangyul stammered, quickly trying to find an excuse but wooseok knew hangyul too well to even buy it.

wooseok took the omega's hand and the two walked out of hangyul's house, into jinhyuk's car. the whole car ride was basically wooseok teasing the heck out of hangyul, leaving the boy with red cheeks once they reached their school.

"have fun!" wooseok winked, waving to his friend before he closed the door.

hangyul watched jinhyuk drive away and turned around, jumping when he realized that he bumped into an alpha, "i-i'm sorry—" he looked up to meet the alpha's eyes, "s-seungwoo?"

hangyul didn't expect seungwoo to be here, nonetheless, bump into him. what were the chances? he didn't have seungyoun to defend him either.

"hey cutie" seungwoo slipped his arms around the omega's waist, "what brings you here?"

hangyul cringed in disgust and pushed seungwoo away from him, "none of your business" he walked away, hoping the seungyoun was nearby to make the alpha fuck off. to his misfortune, seungwoo grabbed his hand, dragging him back as his back hit the alpha's chest, "what're you do—"