"Dad, you ready?"Paris whispered all of a sudden that made him snap out off his thoughts. He looked at his sons and he smiled.

"I'm ready."Pierce uttered and they all just nodded.

The boys walked first and when Paris reached the end of the aisle, Pierce started walking and his heart is beating fast. Not that he is nervous, but because he is finally getting married and Meryl is his bride.

When he is already at the altar with Paris, the girls started walking down the aisle and Pierce is in awe of how beautiful his daughters are with their lavender-colored dresses matched with their beach wave hair-dos and a flower crown as a final accesory. It made him smile and the girls are smiling at him too.

When Marley started walking with a basket of rose petals, everyone just stared at her cuteness. She is wearing a white tutu dress with lilac and light blue flowers on the side and of course, a flower crown. When she reached her grandpa, she widely smiled and Pierce kissed her forehead before she went to her mother. Pierce looked back on the aisle and his eyes are starting to well when he saw his youngest, all-smiles walking down the aisle holding a boquet of flowers which fits just perfectly in her hands. Nicky is wearing a light blue, chiffon, off-shoulder, high-low dress and her wavy, long, blonde hair is also accesorized with a flower crown.

Nicky softly giggled when she reached her dad and Pierce kissed her nose and her forehead.

"Love you, princess."Pierce whispered.

"Love you, too, daddy. Here comes mommy."Nicky replied and she immediately went to her seat.

Pierce stood properly and the sudden vision of Meryl in front of him just made his tears roll down his cheek completely. Meryl looked like an angel in her long, white, chiffon dress matched with a messy, low bun, hair-do. She have light make-up on and Pierce can see her "pregnancy glow". As he look at more, his tears won't just stop flowing. He sees his wife and he sees the mother of his children. Meryl is welling whilst walking down the aisle and when she reached the end, she put her hand on Pierce's cheek and smiled.

"Hey, stop crying."Meryl whispered and Pierce cried even harder and his forehead met her shoulder.

"Babe, stop crying. We're getting married."Meryl whispered and she ran her hand on through his hair. Pierce looked at her and Meryl helped him wipe his tears.

"You are beautiful."Pierce whispered and Meryl widely smiled.

The couple went to the altar and they stood in front of each other. The ceremony started and they can't take their eyes off of each other.

"Pierce, do you take Mary Louise as your lawfully wedded wife?"The presider asked and Pierce held Meryl's hand tighter.

"I do."Pierce answered with a smile.

"Mary Louise, do you take Pierce as your lawfully wedded husband?"The presider asked once again and Meryl looked at Pierce straight to his eyes.

"I do."Meryl answered.

The presider said some words after the exchange of I dos until it came to the vows. Meryl is the first one to say her vows and Nicky handed her the paper that she wrote her vows in.

"I never thought that I will ever find love again."Meryl started and she heaved a deep sigh.

"Going through my divorce, I was lost. I forgot where I'm going and before heading to Greece for Mamma Mia, I said to myself: Meryl, all you have to do is work and try to get through your days. When I stepped here a decade ago, I am walking in a dark path, thinking that I only belong in that way but when I met you, I had an unexpected U-turn."Meryl added and just because of that, river of tears started rolling down Pierce's cheeks again.