"Boyfriend"

Dabi's POV

Shit. My dad wants to meet my new "boyfriend" that I claimed to have cause I didn't want him trying to set me up with anymore women. He sounded surprised that I like men but little did I know that he was gonna pester me about that..okay maybe I did see this coming but still people gotta learn about a thing called PRIVACY.
I think of someone I could maybe ask to be my date but nobody came to mind..I got it! I pull out my phone and send a text to Tomura..my crush well he doesn't know but maybe he would help me as a "friend".

(Start of text)

Me: Hey Tomura! I know this is sudden but would you mind coming to my house or I can come to you so we can uh talk..
(Seen)

Tomura ✌️: I guess I can come to you..? Wait did you do something stupid again?

Me: Whatttt nooo not meee..okay maybe.. See ya in a bit..hehe you love meeee!
(Seen)

Tomura ✌️: You definitely did something stupid again! Welp whatever see ya in 20 mins..

Me: Okay bye
(Seen)

(End of texting)

I sigh sitting back down on my bed after pacing around my room for an hour..I start thinking to myself..would Tomura actually go out with someone like me? Or does he already have someone? All of a sudden I was pulled out of my thoughts as I hear someone knocking at the front door..here goes nothing..I go downstairs to the front door then I open it revealing Tomura.. "Hello Dabi.." Tomura says as I gesture for him to come inside and he comes inside then sits on the sofa. "Sorry for asking you to come so late.." I say going over to the kitchen getting us drinks. "It's fine Dabi. So what did you wanna talk about?" he asks in a tired ass tone. I walk back over with our drinks sitting beside him on the sofa putting our drinks on the coffee table. "I told my old man that I have a 'boyfriend'..I don't have a boyfriend..I only said that to get him to stop trying to set me up with women.." I say in a embarrassing tone. A burst of laughter comes from beside me.. "That's fucking hilarious! Ohhhh so you called me over here to 'fake' ask me out?" he says in a amused tone. "Y-Yeah basically.." I say in a unamused tone. "I guess I can help you out since I do owe you for finding my precious cat..let me guess you want our 'fake' relationship to look real..so you probably want us to go to any lengths to make it seem real..?" he says with a huge blush across his gorgeous face.. "Yeah basically" I say laughing..

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter to this short story!

~Abby