Ch 5

The Next Day

"Rise and shine" Polo said

I sit up in my bed and yawn, I grab my phone and went to the bathroom. I turn on the shower, put my phone in the water proof case, strip out my clothes and got in the shower. I wash my body and hair, got out the shower and dried off. I wrap my towel around me, grab my phone and went back in my room. I put on my undergarments, lotion my body and got dress. I walk back in the bathroom, did my hygiene and put in my hat in a messy bun. I did my make up and walk downstairs to see Taurus at the kitchen talking to my mom.

"Where you ain't tell you was coming over" I said walking in the kitchen

"Just decide to pop out and surprise you" I said smirking

I just nod and fix me some breakfast.

"What we doing today?" I said sitting next to him

"My grandma having a get together, so all of us going over there"

I nod

After we ate, we walk back in my room and got comfortable on the bed.

"Should I change?" I said

"If you want" Taurus said doing something on his phone

I nod and decided to change into something cute. My flash went off, so I check my phone.

 My flash went off, so I check my phone

2.5k likes
Polo.Capalot: My view @Am.Liahh
990+ Comments

I just blush and change into something. We watch Netflix until it was time to go to his grandma's house. All of us walk out the house and got in the car.

**

Once he pull up to his grandma's house. We got out the car and walk towards the backyard where everybody was at.

"Hey OG" Taurus said hugging her

"Hey Taurus, this must be Liah" she said

"Heyy" I said smiling

"Hey sweetie, you're so pretty" she said hugging me

"Thank you"

After that we went in the house and went to where his cousins at. He sit down and pull me in his lap.

"Y'all so cute" Laylani  said smiling

He just laugh and wrap his hands around me.

"Aye where Nessa at?" Wooski said

"At home" I said

"Liah, can you play with us?" Lelia said

"Not right now" Taurus said

"Ok"

"Y'all wanna start rotation?" Trent said

"We can" Taurus said

Trent got a blunt out and spark it. He took a hit and pass it

"Oh my bad, you smoke?" Trent said

I shake my head

"Awwwe Polo got him a good girl" William said

I just blush and hide my face in his chest.

"She's way better than Crystal hoe ass" Laylani said

"True that"

"Polo when you going back in the studio?"

"Shitt, probably tomorrow" Taurus said took a hit and passing it

"You need to and get out these streets" I said

"I will"

"Yea, go head stack them bands to the ceiling"

~~

Taurus "Polo" Bartlett

I got out the car, went to the other side and open the door. I pick Liah up, she wrap her arms and legs around me. I walk inside the house and went to my room. I lay her down, take her shoes off and pull the cover over her. I take my shirt and jeans and got in next to her. She snuggled up next to me as I went to sleep.

The Next Day

I wake up to my phone blowing up. I grabbing my phone to see "Lost Files" had 2.5k views. I just smile as I went to the bathroom. I turn on the shower, take my boxer off and got in. Once I finish washing, I turn off the shower and got out the shower. I wrap my towel around me and walk back I my room. Liah was sitting there just looking at me.

"See something you like?" I said licking my lips

"Yes" she said walking towards me

She grab my face and peck my lips. I smirk and kiss her; I grab her ass and deepen the kiss. I pick her up as she wrap her legs around me. I walk towards the bed and lay her down still kissing her. I peck her lips and went to her neck. I suck her neck giving her a hickey than I take her shirt and bra off. I squeeze one of breast while sucking on the other one. Than I went to her jewel, I slip her panty off and insert one of my finger.

"baby you wet" I said fingering her

"Hmmm" she moan

"You want this?" I said still fingering her

She nod

I take my finger out and put it my mouth.

"Mm, you taste good baby" I said

I went down and starting eat her out.

She let out a soft moan as I spell my name.

"I'm about...to cum"

"Give it to me baby"

She did just that and lick it all up. I stand up; letting my towel fall on the floor as I insert my dick inside her.

"You want the whole thing?" I said  as I keep a slow paste

"Yes" she moan

I nod put my 8 inch dick inside her. I start going fast as she start moaning. I gave her a pillow to bite on as I went faster. She bite down on the pillow as she grab hold her sheets. I pull out and flip her over; she arch her back and put my dick back inside her.

"I can feel it in my stomach!" She whine

I start pounding her shit as she moan into the pillow. Once I feel myself about to cum, I pull out and nut on sheets. I look at Liah who was sleep again. I just laugh and grab a pair of boxer. I put them on and got dress. I grab Liah's clothes and went to put them in washer.