part 4

You run down the stairs before anyone else can get there and you open the door to ALVARO

Your POV
"Alvaro what are you doing here" i say in a confused and annoyed tone "I'm here to make new friends plus cynthia has all her new friends round and you know I hate them more then I hate her"

Background information
You and Alvaro have always been really really close and you have always been close with Cynthia as well but more with Alvaro but Alvaro and Cynthia HATE each other all because once Cynthia accidentally killed Alvaro fish named post Malone he really loved post and he cried for 3 days straight and since then he has hated Cynthia

Your POV
"Really Alvaro why didn't you go make new friends not try and steal mine" I say in a kinda sad tone because I have never had friends that are just mine they have always been close with Alvaro or Cynthia "oh come on let me in" "fine" I say fully opening the door and Walking up the stairs as we reach Alex's room I open the door and introduce Alvaro to everyone and they actually really like him so maybe this isn't such a bad thing. After talking and making tiktok for about an hour Alvaro phone goes of "oh ge (his nickname for you) that's mum we have to go" "oh ok" I says standing up and brushing myself down. As I'm about to reach the door and feel an arm on my shoulder and I turn around to Alex "so do you maybe wanna hang out tomorrow just us two" he says scratching his neck again "um ye sure text me the details and stuff like that" I say walking out "ok" he kinda shouts as I shut the door and skip home really happily "since when did I skip" you say whisper to yourself trying to catch up to Al (alvaro) as you walk inside you run upstairs change into your out you where previously wearing when you first met Alex because that's when he hugged you and they smelt of him so them you hopped into bed and FaceTime Isabella and Aliyah and tell them everything that happened but they had to go because of time differences so after that I just went to bed even though it was only 4:20 and all next thing you know....

Authors note plz read

Ik this is a short chapter sorry but I'm currently ill so there's not much I can do but ty for reading

432 words

The New Jersey boysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara