prolog

I was on my balcony , reading the news , with my coffee still hot rested on the table . I had my legs crossed as i was reading about the newest extermination and about some overlords who died .

,,Poor poor siners " i grinned as he took a sip from my coffee , it was comical for me to say the least .

My head looked to the big explosion that took place on the far away corner of the city . It formed a mushroom cloud , it was interesting .

I looked at people who looked out their windows to see the claud with their own eyes , and i thought it will be a borring morning .

I let myself enjoy the coffee for a nother hour before i actually left my house and teleported to this place . Where was once a building was just a big hole , now that was something interesting to see . I looked at the bodies around the place , it was strangely quiet here . Everyone was dead there , i walked Down the emty street soon i heared a lot of screams .

I looked behind the corner and there stood a pretty tall man in all red attire , he has some good cloats . Not the best but not something to look Down to either , he was killing siners on masses . Some of stuff that looked hellish where helping home kill, he had maybe just as much Power as some of the prince's of hell . Not as powerfull as me but it was something , i grinned at the bodies where splashed around .

Soon the male in red was calm , by now he had destroyed half of hell .

I walked closer admiring the chaos and distroction , he looked at me when i was just few feets away from him .

,,I must say you Made half of the city to shut Up " i said as i looked around with a grin .

,,Who are you young gentleman ?" He asked with a radio like voice , young huh ? I don't know who is a kid here but ok .

,,I should ask you first , you come to hell later then i did so ?" I asked smirking

,, Alastor " he said ,, the radio host , i am sure you heared about me "

I blinked and chuckled ..
,,Sadly , if i knew who where you i would of asked . Sir i was here sooner before this whole radio existed " i said not lying , he didn't looked like he was too bothered .

,,Well then young man , i guessing its your turn to intruduce yourself " he said , right i didn't tell him yet .

,,The king of hell , the evil lord or as you may call me Lucifer don't mix me Up with my cousin Satan though " i said with a Dark look , he looked suprised as he then hold back a laugh .

,,What ?" I asked as my eyes twiched a little .

,,Oh nothing , i just didn't expected Lucifer to be.. small like a dworf " he said and then laughted.

The hell he didn't just insalted my hight , i summoned my cane as a hand upeared from the group grabbing him as it was blocking his magic . Alastor looked suprised ..

,,This dworf can Kick you ass though " i said with a glare as my eyes shined in golden color . Then Alastor was squeshed like a grape with my hand from the groud, he will reform in 20 minuts anyway . I teleported home , i wanned to give him a place between us prince's but after calling me dworf ? I don't think i will even think about thinking about that .

Thats how Lucifer got mad at Alastor and Alastor began hate Lucifer..

To be continued ...