🧪Chapter 8 ~ Stone Road🧪

Начните с самого начала

"Her name is Suika?" Senku asked.

"It's a nickname, probably. She's always wearing a watermelon rind." Chrome said.

"She's cute..." [Y/n] muttered.

"Hey, Suika! You took my magnet!" Chrome yelled and snatched it back.

"I want to help. I can never make myself useful to anyone because I have this thing on my head. That's not going to change even when I grow up. So if there's ever anyone in need...!" Suika said, but Senku interrupted her.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. I appreciate it. The kingdom of science doesn't turn anyone away. We need all the help we can get." Senku said and smiled.

[Y/n] walked over to Suika. "You'll make it a lot easier to collect sand." [Y/n] said and handed Suika a magnet.

"We're counting on you, Suika." Senku said, and [Y/n] smiled a little.

"Thank you, Suika-chan." [Y/n] said, gently, then got up and followed Senku.

​"I'm going to another all the iron sand! Donburako, Donburako...." Suika cheered. "What are you, Momotaro?!" Chrome yelled, which intrigued [Y/n] and Senku.

"You don't know Dragon Quest or Monster Hunter, but you do know Momotaro? Who taught you?" Senku asked.

"Hey, you know Momotaro, too?" Chrome asked.

"Ruri-nee told us all about him." Suika said.

"Come to think of it, how do you know about gorillas? Are they out in the wild?" Senku questioned.

"I've never actually seen one." Kohaku said.

"But there's a gorilla in Momotaro, isn't there?" Chrome said, and [Y/n] tilted her head in confusion.

"No, there isn't!" Senku yelled.

"He used millet dumplings to win friends, remember? A bear, a lion, a gorilla, and an alligator." Chrome explained.

"What kind of wild-ass Momotaro is that?!" Senku yelled.

"I heard all kinds of stories from Ruri-nee, too. Come to think of it, I learned all my big words from Ruri-nee, too." Kohaku said.

'This Ruri person seems to have the central knowledge of the village. Who is she? It would be in our best interest to speak with her...'

"I'm low-key interested in this Ruri chick. We really need to make the cure-all and save her, whatever it takes." Senku said while [Y/n] nodded.

"What do you mean, you're interested in Ruri? What does that mean, Senku?" Chrome interrogated Senku.

"Senku, Senku..." Kohaku whispered while waving him closer to her. "Chrome seems to have a crush on Ruri-nee." She said, and Senku gave a deadpanned look.

"So that's what it was. Here we go." Senku said.

"And Chrome's such a child. I like how oblivious he is." Kohaku said.

'Sounds like someone else I know.' Senku thought and glance at [Y/n], who was a bit confused about the situation.

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

"So, the black sand we got from the river turns into this 'iron' stuff?" Suika asked.

"Yeah. Mix four parts iron sand and one part coal, and bake." Senku explained.

"Hey, that's easy." Chrome said.

"It's more difficult than it sounds. Unlike making clay pottery, the highest temperature that burning wood can obtain is 700 degrees. However, ironmaking, turning iron sand into iron, requires 1,500 degrees." [Y/n] explained with her pet in her arms.