7 ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Shit, he is perfect. He is absolutely stunning. "Hey Midoriya. May I come in?" He asked, brushing his fingers through his hair. I nodded, staying silent. His gaze shifted around my living space, "you have a beautiful home," Todoroki said. I nodded quickly. "Thank you, um... my mom actually won't be here for a few days so you have no need to worry sbout about needing a place to stay." I said. I dragged him to the living room and set up Netflix. We didn't exchange many words but it wasn't uncomfortable or anything, more... calming, I guess. We both sat down on my couch and binged Naruto. About an hour passed when I started to get hungry. "Hey Todoroki are you hungry? I was thinking about ordering pizza," I said. He nodded. I got up and ordered some food before heading back. Half an hour once again passed before the bell rang. I got up and paid the man before laying the pizza on the coffee table. I looked over at Todoroki but he seemed to already have fallen asleep. "You're beautiful." I wispered. I crawled closer to him and combed my fingers through his hair. He stirred a little which scared me but stayed asleep. I reluctantly got up, put the pizza in the fridge, and curled up with the bicolored boy. I stared at his sleeping posture and lightly kissed his cheek before falling asleep cuddling with him.

"Hey Izuku" I heard Todoroki slightly call. I stir in my half asleep daze before opening up my eyes to Todoroki staring up at me. "I made some breakfast. Sorry I fell asleep before I ate but I hope you at least ate some." He said helping me sit up. I nodded obviously lying. He nodds before leaving to get the plates from the kitchen. We both ate in comfortable silence. While I put on a randome movie for us to watch.

A few hours passed and all we really watched were a few bee movies and the bee movie. We pretty much cuddled the whole time too. "Hey Izuku, I was debating on telling you this but I though I might as well go ahead and say it." Todoroki said grabbing my hand, looking into my eyes. I nodded telling him I was listening. "You see... I had this really weird dream. It was about you." My cheeks started to get a little hot. Did his brain transfer when I kissed him last night to his dream? "Never mind, it's probably best if I don't talk about it. It'd make things awkward." I shook my head violently. "Todoroki, I swear it won't make things awkward whatsoever and I will still think of you the same as I do now." I reach my hand and caress his face. He sighes and I try to get myself mentally prepared for what he was about to say. "I had a dream... you died. You got pushed over the edge and you left me and became a villain. So now I am just really scared that you will leave me for other people." I shook my head repeateding the word no over and over again. "Todoroki. I swear on my heart, soul, and mind that I will never leave you for anyone else." I said putting my hand to my heart. He looked relieved and less anxious. "Promise me you will never lie to me." I looked him in the eyes and with the most sincere tone of voice I said, "I promise." He nodded. "Then why did you lie earlier?" He asked. I looked stunned. "What do you mean?" I questioned. "You said you ate but I checked the pizza and it was whole. I might be overthinking this, sorry" I shook my head, "You don't need to worry Todoroki, I wasn't in the mood for Pizza so I fixed something else and put away the dirty dishes so I didn't have to worry about them earlier." I reassured him. He nodded. "Okay, well just eat, and don't lie. I don't like liers, they always hurt me in the end." He whispered the end. I held his face, "I won't hurt you, and I won't lie. You have my word." I reassured him once again. He lifted his hand up to mine and nodded. We stayed like that for a few minutes just staring into eachothers eyes before a knock at the door interrupted us. I sighed deeply, "of course someone is knocking on the door during the moment. Nice job author you failed to be original." I hissed. 'Stfu and answer the door' I heard someone scream in my mind. I scowled and reluctantly answered the door. The door swung open to reveal the one and only, Kaachan. "Well hey there Kaachan whacha doin here?" I asked swinging on the door. He scowled like always, "Shut the fuck up Deku my mom sent me, it's not like I want to fucking be here." I gave him a fake smile and let him in. He gave me a dirty look before shoving me aside. "No one is home and she doesn't trust me alone so she forced me to come here and you guys have food and feree wifi so why the fuck not. Don't bother me." He said shoving his way to the kitchen. I swung the door closed and plopped myself back on the couch with Todoroki and let Kaschan do whatever he wanted because he was gonna do that anyways. "Who's here?" Todoroki asked. "Kaachan, a guy from my school who I used to be friends with." I responded. He just nodded and turned back to the television that had 'A Silent Voice' playing. "Hey Deku" Kaachan yelled from kitchen. "Yes Kaachan?" I said in a fuck you tone. "Where is the goddamn milk?" I reluctantly get up AGAIN. "What?" I watch him stomp his way through the arch between the kitchen and livingroom. "I said. Where. Is. The. God. Damn. Milk." I walk to the fridge and swing it open. "See it's fucking gone." Kaachan says over my shoulder. "Looks like we're out." I say. "Well how the hell am I supposed to make food without the damn milk?" "Why the fuck are you trying to make food?" "Because you obviously don't have food." "HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW THAT?" "BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING MILK!" I just look at him and walk away. "Deku get your ass back here and get some damn milk." He shouts. "Kaachan there is pizza in the fridge. If you are bothered by there being no milk I will have some dilivered." I shout back. I heard him groan before slamming the fridge door open before shutting it again. "Damn Deku and his fucking pizza. It isn't fucking healthy for you."  I heard him loudly mumble as his stomps into the living room before plopping himself on the chair next to the couch crossing his legs. He takes a bite of his pizza before looking up at me. "Who the fuck is that?"

I hope I changed all the Bakugous to Kaachan because I fucked up. Also my boyfriend fucking broke up with me awhile ago and finals are over so I kinda didn't have any motivation BUT I GOT THIS OUT! HAPPY HANUKKAH! OR CHRISTMAS! IF YOU CELEBRATE ANYTHING ELSE. Wtf? Jkjk anyways my gay ass is gonna go to bed because I feel like it, and not because my body is demanding me to because of how sleep deprived I am. So peace!

Ps. Dont forget to buy milk. I am looking at you! Not anyone else just you. Buy some godamn milk. It is almost 2020 give it up. Your dad is not getting back with the milk any time soon.

When you were mine -Tododekuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें