"You did all this by yourself ?" I asked knowing damn well he didnt.

"Duh !" He said causing me to give him that 'bitch really' look.

"Im just fucking witchu but my mama helped me a li bit." He said stepping in front of me.

"Well i love it baby it's so beautiful." I said wrapping my arms around his neck and pecking his lips repeatedly.

"I love you baby." I said pecking his lips one last time.

"I love you more." He said gripping my ass something he LOVES doing it just turns me on.

"What we doing today ?" I asked as i walked around the room still observing.

"Ain't shit." Quincy shrugged.

"Ion feel like being with allem today i wanna be with my baby." He said causing me to blush.

"Aww." I said kissing his cheek.

"Oh." He said scratching the back of his neck. "I was talking bout my bout my baby." He said which caused my face to srop.

"Nigga fuck you." I said punching him playfully.

"Im just playing baby." He grabbing my hand.

"Yeah aight." I bucked at him.

"Na slow down mama don't get ya ass beat." He bucked back.

"You'll hit a pregnant woman ?" I asked as i tilted my head to the side batting my eye lashes.

"Getcho ass on homie." He said mushing my head to the side causing me to laugh before walking out the nursery headed to our room with me following him.

"Baby." I called out as i sat on the bed.

"Wassuh."

"Confession." I said and he quickly turned his head to me. He gave me a head nod telling me to continue to talk.

"Im kind of scared." I admitted.

"Of ?" He said taking he ice off sitting it on our dresser.

"Becoming a mother, like what if im a bad mom ?" I asked looking down playing with my fingers that i was now looking at.

"Baby, i know we an never been parents before and i we got a lot to learn but ill damned if i just let us be bad parents even if i see you heading down the wrong path ima help you out. That's what im here for." He said which caused me to smile.

"Thank you, I don't know why im so nervous maybe because im getting closer to my due date."  I said as i shook my arms.

"Don't be nervous thats my job." Quincy said causing me to smack my lips.

"You asshole dude." I said laughing.

"But bae guess what." He said and i cheesed. I loved when he told me stuff or was about to vent to me because I remember when we first started talking he wouldn't open up now he just tells me everything even unnecessary things.

"Wassup G." I said trying to sound like one of his homeboys causing him to abrupt in laughter.

"Im getting out." He said now looking serious. I knew laughing time was over my his facial expression.

"Out of what ?" I asked.

"Out the game im done with all this shit, i got bigger and better things to do. I got bigger things on my plate and thats to take care of my family. Ion want nobody coming after yall and i'll be damned if they lay a finger on my baby." He ranted walking over to the bed where i was sitting.