Chapter 7: Fly

As you, Eiji and Skipper busy chatting. Suddenly, the door opened and a few people who are Arthur's gang started to fight ( i don't know what I am writing!!). You started to panic and saw Ash was fighting them. "Ash!!" you yelled. "(Y/N), run!!" said Ash. "No! I'm gonna show you what I'm capable of" you said and wanted to kick but your action stop when Skipper holds your wrist. "(Y/N), we must hide" said Skipper and bring you and Eiji to a hidden place. You and Eiji followed Skipper.

"After them!!" said one of Arthur's gang and followed you,Skipper and Eiji. "I see what you're after now. (Y/N), get back here. It's a trap!!" said Ash and chasing you. 

Meanwhile, you, Skipper and Eiji managed to escape. "Hey there, Skip" said two weird guys. "What do you want?!" asked Skipper. "Boss wants his little girl back" said the guy who is wearing sunglasses. 

"What? Arthur? What does he want from me?"

"Dunno"

"I'm not going to him"

"Sorry, but we have to" said the guy who is wearing a black hoodie and started to grab my wrist. I shocked at his action and kick his leg. The guy falls and I attack the guy with sunglasses. Not long after that, I feel a hand wrapped around my waist. "You're so pretty, you know" the guy with the hoodie whispered to my ear. "You pervert".

"(Y/N)!!" said Skipper and try to help you. "Don't move, Skip or else I shoot her" said the hoodie guy and point the gun toward my back. "Please don't shoot her. I do anything" said Skipper. "Get in the car!". Then, we got into the car. 

"(Y/N)!!" 

I heard Ash screaming and turned towards him. 

"Ash!!"

The hoodie guy pushes me into the car. The guy with sunglasses drives the car. I saw Ash was running and point the car toward the car. He shoots the car and hit the other guy. 

Ash p.o.v

"Dammit!! they caught (Y/N)!"

Then, Shorter came with his motorcycle. "Ash, you're alive" said Shorter.

"Shorter, I need this" said me and ride his motorcycle. I follow them.

"I hope (Y/N) are alright"

After a few minutes, I arrived at the place where (Y/N) had been kidnapped before. I enter the building.

"I know you're here, Arthur. Show yourself"

"Wassup, boss. You know it's a trap, right? Why did you come?" said Arthur.

"Where's (Y/N)?"

"I hate to break it to you but it's not just about us anymore" said Arthur.

Then, the garage door open.

"Ash!" said Skipper.

"Welcome, Ash Lynx" said Marvin.

"So that's what's up. That's low even for you, being tamed like the old man's dog."

"You're always too soft. Ash, drop the gun" said Arthur.

"Let them go first"

"And who is this boy" said Arthur while pointing Eiji.

"Don't you dare touch him!!" said (Y/N).

"I miss you, little girl" said Arthur while lifting (Y/N)'s chin.

"Kill him"

One of Arthur's gang point his gun toward Eiji. "Hold it. You and your ways disgust me" said me and put my gun down. 

(Y/N) p.o.v

Then, we were placed in a dark room. "I hope Ash alright"

After a few minutes, the garage door open and Ash was thrown in. "Ash, are you alright?" asked me. Eiji and Skipper help Ash. I try to help him and accidentally touch his wound. "Damn it, don't touch me!" said Ash raising his voice. "sorry. i didn't mean it" said me while tears started to form in my eye. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't raise my voice" said Ash and hugging me. 

"Give me your arm" said Eiji and wrap the wound. "Thanks for saving my life" said Eiji. 

"You might wish I didn't. It doesn't seem like they let us die so easily"

The garage door opens and Marvin appears. "How are you feeling, Ash?"

"What are going to do?"

"It all depends on you. If you're a good boy, i could put in a good word to Papa"

"I want to talk to you in private" said Ash. "sure" said Marvin. 

"He's gay. He likes Ash" said Skipper. "What??!" said me. 

"So, what now?" asked Marvin. "Not in front of them. Take me somewhere we can be alone" said Ash seductively. I started to blush because Ash looks so hot. "What I'm thinking!! stop"

"My ribs are broken. Could you help me up?" said Ash. "My poor baby" said Marvin.

"BABY!! how dare he"

"I took good care of you afterward" said Marvin and helps Ash. Ash then attacks Marvin (I'm sorry. I don't know how to write about fighting). Ash makes Marvin faint. "You did it, boss. I knew you would!" cheer Skipper. "Let's get out of here" said Ash and we get out of this place. One of his gang saw us and started to chase. 

"Which way?" said me. "Just run!" said Ash. "A dead-end". "Damn it, we came this far" said Skipper feeling disappointed. Eiji tries to search for something. He tries to break the pipe. "I didn't know you had the guts, Ei-chan. I'll put a fight too" said Skipper. 

"That's not it. I'm going to jump over" said Eiji. "Are you out of your mind?" said Ash. "I've jumped higher walls in Japan. I'm a pole-vaulter". "Are you crazy? if that rotten pipe breaks, you're dead" said Ash. "and there are no mats either" said me with my worried tone. 

"Then are we just going to die here?!! if I'm gonna die here, at least I die trying" said Eiji and makes his position. He runs and jumps over a wall. 

"He flew!!" said Skipper. Then, we heard something broken. "I knew it" said Skipper.

𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें