Prologue

It's easy to act as though you are normal, but things can break you, change you, and they can expose you. No matter how tough or strong you are, there is always a breaking point. And that was true for one particular teen.

Dipper Pines was just a normal teen in the eyes of everyone. But he was anything but normal.

Normal people had one life that they lived to the fullest. Or that they would completely ruin.

Dipper however has had 12 lives. And he remembers every single one of them.

He doesn't know why he has had so many lives. After the third life or so he stopped questioning it.

In all his lives he has realised how tiresome it can be. The same thing day by day by day. He's been ready to give up more than his fair share of times. Not just in this life but in his others as well.

In this life now, it has been fairly normal. He's a senior in Gravity Falls High School. He was born with a twin sister, her name is Mable. They live with there great uncles in there home, because there parents died in a car accident when they were young. It may not have fazed Dipper, because he has lost so many people throughout time. And what was two more to the list? Mable however didn't take any of it well at all.

Dipper is a pretty nerdy kid.
Well that's what happens when you have lived so long and remember all of it. You end up being smart with all of the knowledge you have acquired over the lives.

He hates the simplicities of life. But when someone that he hasn't seen since his last life shows up he'll swear up and down he love the simple life. Because this person is a force to be reckoned with. He's like a tornado, and will make everything change.

Dipper doesn't know if he will be able to do this again. To much past trauma. To many broken hearts. And one person is the cause of it all. It would just be better to start a whole new life to escape this monster. Well that's what dipper thinks anyway.