1 - Found

Hey guys!

A big thanks to the people who voted and comented! It means so mutch to me.

WARNING: I think you should have probably fifured this out by now or you will by the end of this chapter. But this is a Menage story. With 2 men and 1 women. So it's basically a treesome. Not a love triangle. So if your not into that than stop reading now.  It's not all going to be smut or anything it has a proper story line but there will be R rated content that i will warn you about.

That is all.

________________________

Chapter 1 - Found

Photo of Lukyan Fletcher. (The english teacher.)

Click.

I unlatched the lock and swung open my locker.

“Ugh. Do we have to go to maths?” I whined.

“Unfortunately.” Ruben muttered. “We didn’t have any homework did we?”

“No she never gives us homework.”

“True.”

As we walked through the hallways I smiled at my friends and people I got along with. I also smiled brightly at the people I don't get along with but it was condescending instead of kind.

We took our usual near the window in the back row as Mrs Biggs started the class. Class was slow and boring but me and Ruben managed to pass time joking around while still getting the work done. Most of the teachers at this school were fairly nice and laid back. They did care if you talked as long as you got the work done, and they didn’t give much homework.

Ruben was currently making weird faces at me for no apparent reason and I was struggling not to burst out laughing in front of the whole class.

“You look like a troll or gargoyle or something.” I grinned at her.

“Well duh, trolls are sexy.” She grinned strait back at me and ran her fingers though her black hair.

“Of course, you can make anything sexy Ruben.” I wasn’t lying; Ruben was very pretty with her clear pale skin, wavy black hair, and chestnut brown eyes.

Brrrriiiiinng!

“Ok class, good work today, your excused.” Called Mrs Biggs.

“Free at last.” I mumbled. “What do you have now?”

“Chemistry. You?” Ruben said. I looked down at her walking beside me, she was quite a bit shorter than me at only 5”3 but she had a slim figure with soft curves that balanced her out.

“English.” I said, English wasn’t my best class, I sucked at spelling and my grammar had room for improvement but I loved reading and writing.

“You have a new teacher too since Mrs Grumpy Bum is on maturity leave. Do you know who it is?” Mrs Fallon was her actual name and although she was a good teacher she was one of the few strict teachers at the school, who thought talking shouldn’t be allowed in a classroom.

“Uhhh. All I know is his names Mr Fletcher.”

“Oh, I overheard Mady talking to her friends talking about him. Raving on about how hot he is and that she’s surprised that he chose to be a teacher instead of a Calvin Klein model.” Ruben muttered.

“Seriously?”

“Yeah she even said she would do him any day.”

“A teacher? Ugh I shouldn’t be surprised that girl has no boundaries. Oh god and she’s in my English class.”