"I'm not gonna cheat him" I replied sternly.

"My bad, but your Boyfriend doesn't share same thought as yours" I raised an eyebrow at his sentence.

He slide a envelope towards me. "I have all the details and data that can destroy his company. It's in your hands to decide. You have two weeks" saying this he left.

I opened the envelope. My body froze seeing the photos. I contemplated on what Edward said and watched the photos again. I think I'm ready with my decision.

I joined Liam in car with poker face.

"What happened?" he asked turning to me.

"He is harmless as you said. But He knows about me and Xavier." I replied whilst looking out of window and clutching the envelope tightly.

"Is he working with Wills? " he asked to confirm his suspicion.

"Maybe or Maybe not but his moto is different. Wills want his company while he wants to destroy his company" I turn to him so that I can see his expression. He is expressionless as me.

"Did you get what we wanted?" he asked looking down.

"Not yet" I replied nonchalantly, not giving any further information although he has full rights to know.

He is my assistant and he consider me as his sister.

"What the fish?" he shouts shocked. I frowned but soon realized noticing photos in his hands.

"It's not what it seems like" I defended Xavier.

We arrived at Xavier's penthouse. "I'll talk to you tomorrow" I hop out to get inside the lift but Liam also joined me.

"I'm coming with you and you can't stop me, we are working on this together and Xavier is directly related to this case and being your assistant it's my duty to join you when you ask him questions" he reasoned his action but I know he thinks I'm gonna break down and I would be needing someone at such situation. I nodded.

We both entered in the living room where Xavier is pacing furiously.

Seeing his face, I remember why I love him and why he is special.

He can't cheat on me. He won't. He loves me. I know I'm right.

I stood in front of him looking in his angry eyes with my sad ones. What is he angry for? It should be me shouting and angry like a mad woman.

"You are late" he said calmly but I can sense anger and care.

XAVIER'S P.O.V:-
Aliana came with Liam. Liam looks angry and his glare is towards me. Whereas Aliana is looking emotionless.

She stood in front me and her eyes color are red. She can control her expressions but not her eyes. Her eyes speak about her emotions.  Either she is upset or angry.

I cupped her cheeks but Liam pushed me back harshly. I stumble back looking at him furiously.

"You cheated her" Liam shouted angrily, that made my punch stop in mid air.

She is sad because she thinks I cheated her but I haven't. I love her. I just need one chance to explain myself.

I snatched the envelope from Liam's hand and the photos in front of my eyes made my face pale. I stood shocked at my place.

In the photo, I'm sleeping shirtless beside Rebecca and at the bottom date and timing is mentioned. And the place is my bed.

"Cat caught your tongue? You Cheater" Liam sneered walking towards me but I held my gaze on Aliana for any hope.