Chaptet Two: Crimson Blood

RECAP
James walked in. Just in sweatpants. Nothing else. I backed up against the headboard.

"Oh, c'mon Alexa. You'll like it."

I shiver, trying to back up, "James, maybe another time."

"Oh dear, I'm going to get what I wa-" Then, a siren rang.

James jumped off me, pulling a tee shirt on.

"What's going on!?" I try to yell over the blaring siren.

"It's Crimson Blood."
—————————————————————

"Crimson Blood?!" I exclaim.

Crimson Blood was the Clan of death. Wherever they went, death followed. No one would even dare mess with them. Especially their leader, Brendon Urie. He wouldn't hesitate to kill someone who even questioned him. But if he was here, me and James were both goners.

Brendon has been trying to eliminate every royal blood. The only clams left were The Azure, Divinity (James's clan) and Crimson blood. At his age it was shocking. He was only 21 and had already wiped out more than half of the clans. No, I didn't know him, I've never even met him. I just know he's not a guy to mess with. Especially when the Azure Clan were there biggest rivals. They didn't even do the Bonding Ceremony. They weren't even allowed to love.

"Come here Alexa!" James yells, leading me to the bathroom, "stay in here, I'll be back." And then, he left.

I was alone on the tile bathroom floor, the door locked. I felt vulnerable. I didn't like the feeling. I just kept humming an unknown tune to myself. It kept me calm.

Bang!

    I jumped in my spot. Was that a gun? I stood up and walked towards the door. I contemplated on whether or not I should open the door. I did. I opened it. I darted out, watching everyone run frantically through out the halls. I joined in and ran down to try and get my way to the entrance. It was a long run, but I managed it. Running in heels is one of my only talents. I kept running and running until I hit something. No. Someone.

    There he stood. The most powerful leader of all. Brendon Urie. His outfit was all black. It wasn't what I expected. I thought it would an expensive robe with jewels covering. But really, it was just a armor chest piece, spiky leather jacket on top, and black leather pants. I spun my head to look behind me but there was no way I could run. He just stood there. It was strange. He looked me up and down and then it dawned on him.

He knew I was an Azure.

"Why hello there, princess." He said smoothly, twirling his shapes sword in his hand, "what's an Azure doing I the Divinity castle?"

I didn't say anything. I couldn't if I'm being honest.

"Oh," He slurred, walking closer to me, "you don't speak?"

"Not on command, no." I crossed my arms, attempting to hide my fear.

"Ah, and she's mouthy." He rolled his eyes, the put the tip of his sword against my throat. It all happened so fast I jumped a bit, causing the blade to break some skin."How about you apologize for the way you're talking to me."

"I don't need to apologize to you," I spat at him. Another terrible mistake.

He just laughed and wiped it off. His eyes went dark. He took the blade and quickly put it to my arm, slowly slicing my skin. I yelped and pulled my arm away.

"Now, answer my question. The Azure and Divinity aren't what you'd call best friends."

I huffed, "A Bonding Ceremony." I said flatly.