Although Chen Shenggang's international status is very high, he is not well known. After all, everyone is holding stars of movies, TV series, variety, and singing. For other professions, there are not many people concerned.

Shen Chuchu was the first day to really feel the personal charm of Chen Shenggang. It's handsome and has no shape, and there's no way to do it. It's a shame not to focus on the entertainment industry.

After this period of marriage and the company's training, as well as filming, now Chu Chu Chu's acting value has reached 70. Since the 60th, Shen Chuchu has clearly felt that the number of NG is getting less and less, and the filming has gradually felt. And recently, there is a feeling of breaking through. Therefore, her attitude towards filming is more serious.

On this day, Shen Chuchu felt that she was relaxed and even had a feeling of boiling blood.

Chen Shenggang's perception of Shen Chuchu is also very good. The agent Cai Jie sees his face with a relaxed face and asks: "How about the actress who cooperated with this? Look at that look and be captured by you. Ah Chen, you charm. It's boundless."

Chen Shenggang glanced at the direction of Shen Chuchu, smiled and shook his head, said: "The little girl acting well. It is much better than the average newcomer. After all, it is a newcomer to the media, and it is not disappointing. As for the capture, rest assured? That won't be."

When Cai Jie heard this, he smiled and said: "Call a little girl, you are not much older than her. Is this going to be a predecessor of others?"

Chen Shenggang smiled and said nothing.

However, Cai Jie promptly reminded: "I still have to say that sentence, your position in the model circle is not very stable, for the time being is not suitable for falling in love, you must not self-destruct the future. Although our model circle does not It's as sensitive as the entertainment circle, but falling in love is bound to delay your career. When you are stable, who do you want to talk to? Who is talking about it, our model circle is still very loose."

Chen Shenggang listened to Cai Jie's old talk and nodded.

Today is the first day of filming, and a lot of publicity is still very necessary. Shen Chuchu and Chen Shenggang took a photo with the photographer. Shen Chuchu's height of one meter and sixty-five is really nothing in front of Chen Shenggang's one meter nine.

Movie Princess Jialing V: The most cute height difference! 【image】

Shen Chuchu saw this Weibo, and it was also forwarded.

Shen Chuchu V: I found myself so short for the first time [laughing crying] // movie Princess Jialing V: the most cute height difference [Picture]

Although Cai Jie said that Chen Shenggang would not be in love, the propaganda will still be publicized. Therefore, Chen Shenggang's Weibo number also forwarded Shen Chuchu's Weibo.

Chen Shenggang V: The air above one meter and nine is very fresh. Learn about [Cool] // Shen Chuchu V:

Han Hyun-yan, who made Shen Chuchu a special concern, clicked when he saw the microblogging tips. Looking at his girlfriend's smile and a photo with other male stars, his good-looking eyebrows wrinkled.

When Secretary Wang came in, he felt that the air in the house had dropped a few degrees. He didn't know what the boss was upset about. However, as a considerate and qualified secretary, he would not hit the gun at this time. He gently placed the document on the boss's desk and was about to leave. As a result, the boss's eyes left the cell phone. He glanced at him and hesitated and asked a word.

"I am short?"

Secretary Wang has been immune to some strange problems of his own boss. After turning this sentence in the brain, he said with certainty: "How come, you are just right, 183cm is rated by the majority of female netizens. Popular height."