Adrien couldn't seem to get the words out as they walked towards the school's entrance. It didn't help that Plagg was beating against his chest, almost in tune with his own heartbeat. He was so confused. His throat felt like it was trying to suffocate him and he wanted to vomit at the same time.

'Why is this so hard?' he asked himself.

"Adrien, are you alright?" Marinette asked as they reached the stairs. "Ye-Yeah. Um, I-" he was cut off by the sound of a loud engine rev.

He watched Marinette turn and her eyes light up to the bad boy leaning against his motorcycle.

"Dami!" she shouted, rushing down the stairs, flawlessly.

Adrien watched as the tan guy with slicked back black hair and emerald green eyes opened his arms with a smile and a fierce hug become a passionate kiss.

"Looks like your Princess wasn't thinking about you, Kid." Plagg spoke, only loud enough for him to hear.

"I thought you weren't going to be here until tomorrow!" Mari shouted, excitedly. "Did I interrupt any plans?" he asked, flicking to gaze quickly to Adrien. "Nope." she smiled. "Well, then." Damian smirked, pulling out a leather jacket from a secret compartment. Marinette gasped as he handed her the leather jacket with large white Angel wings on the back, earning him another kiss.

"I should let my parents know you're here." Mari said, taking a sky blue helmet. "I already visited them." he answered, "Let's go?"

Marinette placed the helmet on and got on the back of his bike. As she was about to lower the visor, she saw Adrien frozen on the stairs.

Right. Didn't he want to talk with her about something?

Damian revved his bike and she shouted, "Sorry, Adrien! We'll talk later!" before slamming down her visor, as they sped off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who the fuck was that?" shouted Alya, breaking Adrien from his trance. "Her...sweetheart." replied Nino. "What?" asked Adrien. "Think about it. Almond.... for his lips? Mint for his eyes. Blackberry for his mysterious past!" he replied, getting more excited with every word.

They could tell Alya was shocked. "But-" her eyes quickly flickered towards Adrien and in the direction she had left.

Adrien's driver honked the horn in the car. "I got to go!" he shouted, running away from the confusion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chat Noir roamed the rooftops, searching the alleyways for Marinette. As much as he didn't want to find her, he really hoped he did, so he could talk with her about this 'Dami' guy. Who ever he was. Marinette was the sweetest girl he knew and he would hate if something bad happened to her. He didn't know anything about this guy!

As he jumped towards another roof, he heard shouting.

'Marinette?' he wondered.

Upon arrival, he noticed it was Alya and Nino.

'Why would they be fighting?'

"I just don't understand, Nino!" the budding journalist exclaimed.

"Is everything okay here?" Chat Noir asked, jumping to the nearest lamppost.

"Chat Noir!" she shouted, "Yes. I need to ask you a question. It's not for the blog, I swear!" Alya exclaimed. "What kind of question?" he asked. "It's kind of personal." she winced. "I can't." Chat Noir spoke, "M'Lady has forbidden any kind of personal questions." "Maybe just a yes or no, then?" she asked, bouncing on the tip of her toes. "Depends on the question." he answered. "Did Marinette Dupain-Cheng ever confess her love to you?" she asked, catching him off guard.

Daminette One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें