Vikram told leaving to Gaurav's room.

Once Vikram left Ankita marched to Bhavya to break mouth but Bhavya got saved when Dadi ji questions her.

Dadi " Ankita puttar leave Bhavya and tell me where's Yash and Billu?"

Ankita" Maa ji they both went  home to check what's the issue with light"

Dadi" Okay. When they return, tell them to meet me in my room."

Ankita" Ji maa ji"

Jhanvi" mummy ji I think we should take Anika and Tia too, to their rooms now."

Dadi" Haan haan puttar take them to their rooms. I'm also going to my room."

Dadi ji glanced Anika for second  and then, taking deep breath marched to her room praying for her happiness.

Jhanvi" Ankita you take Anika with you and Gauri please you come with me help me in taking *Tia to Shivaay's room*"

This was the time when Anika's trace of thoughts got broken listening ' Tia to Shivaay's room' she abruptly looked at Tia who was getting red imagining something steamy with Shivaay ( She's Tia baby not any shy girl who will blush in shyness)

Anika recalled her words when she told Shivaay to empty her desire with Tia.

Ankita" Anu come beta"

Ankita said keeping hand on her shoulder

Anika" What mom?"

Ankita" Room beta. Come let's go now. Bhavya help your di in standing"

Bhavya smiling held Anika's gown tail and helped Anika in standing. They held Anika from both sides and helped her walking with heavy dress, they came upstairs when Ankita asked Bhavya

Ankita" Bhavya which room, Jhanvi assign to Anika and Vikram? Third room to right or second to left? Sorry but I forgot"

Bhavya" Ummm..... mom it's on right side?"

Anika" No, it's second room to left"

Anika told absent minded

Ankita nodded positive and brought her to room that was beautifully decorated with fairy lights and fresh red and white roses.

Ankita signalled Bhavya to leave who left giving teasing look to Anima.

Ankita" Anu look at me"