ʏᴜɴᴊɪɴʟɪᴘ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs

1. Getting close at YunHee's birthday VLive

During YunHee's birthday live, LipSoul has bursted through the doors with a special cake that only they bought for her, the rest of the VLive just being them acting cute.

2. Jealousy at an award show
Loona was sitting next to Twice and coincidentally YunHee was sitting next to the school meal club. YunHee and Dahyun were a bit too close for LipSoul's comfort as YunHee's head was laying on Dahyun's shoulder, while Dahyun's hand was on YunHee's waist. Throughout the award show fans made videos of the glares that were thrown at Dahyun by Jinsoul and KimLip.

3. Couple outfits
YunJinLip were seen outside multiple times wearing matching outfits. The most popular video of them wearing matching outfits was during LOONA tv, the three were going to an amusement park and they had worn matching black and white sweatshirts, sweatpants and matching dad hats.

4. 'I love you'
The girls have said I love you to each other before but the fans have never seen them say it to eachother. During a fan meet, YunHee and Jinsoul were signing things while KimLip was hugging YunHee from behind. YunHee has kissed KimLip's cheek and said 'I love you' to both of them, it being picked up by her mic and all the fans screaming.

5. Pocky game
During another fan meet, a fan gave YunJinLip a special made pocky that had three outings and asked them to play the pocky game. The three agreed and played the pocky game, at the last second, Yeojin, Yves, and Chuu pushes their heads closer, them kissing.

If you guys want, I can make these all imagines.