5 pt. 1

Helen's POV
"We don't have to be ordinary, make your best mistakes! Oh, we don't have the time to be sorry, so baby be the life of the partyyyyyyyyy!" Alika, Sierra, and I belted out. It was girls night, so Gino wasn't here, and we were doing karaoke in my dorm. We started laughing, and Alika collapsed on my couch. This wasn't a normal girls night, however, it was an emergency one. I needed this to forget about.....the incident earlier. Suddenly, I heard a tapping sound from my room. Alika and Sierra were still doing karaoke, so I walked over there. I looked over to the window, and saw Easton staring at me. I literally jumped, and opened the window. "Easton, what are you doing here?" I hiss at him. "Look, I'm sorry. I should've defended you, or at least not laughed," He says. I tilt my head in consideration. Should I forgive him? "Okay. I forgive you."

Easton's POV
Step One: Embarrass her. Check.
Step Two: Show her I care. Check.
Step Three: Hang out with her and gain her trust. Start dating her.
Step Four: Plan A- Get her to tell me everything about them. Plan B- Break her heart, kidnap her, and force her to tell me everything about them. Plan A part 2: Break her pretty little heart and kill her.
Deadline: 1 week from today

Helen's POV
He smiles, and it lit up the room. "So, you wanna go to a party tonight?" he asks. "Why not?" I ask. Easton's smile gets wider.